Justice for my people! Rank 300 and no gear at all in command crates!

Kaldron_Fell

Maybe it's not intended for "Warriors" to get gear, only Marauders and Juggernauts?

Since gear drop depends on your spec...

This is the reason.

If you picked an advanced class, you would have been getting gear. I thought they pretty much forced you to pick an advanced class now.

Pick Marauder or Juggernaut and you'll start getting gear and you also won't be gimping any groups you join.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP, well played !! :)

I admit I thought you were serious, if incredibly overly dramatic. And wondered why your post wasn't instead:

"hey, I got a bug, I never got a single piece of armor in 300 command crates". Or why you didn't just go to a CS ticket at pack 10.

And I loved the responses, which primarily distilled down to:

1) you lied

2) RNG is RNG (which indicates that people don't understand probabilities & statistics at all)

Again, well played.

I'm calling bull**** on this one - you get a gear drop (blue, purple, or more rarely gold) with any given crate. This includes "left side" pieces (Ear/Implants/Relics), but also any of the main 7 armor slots and weapon/offhand.

The claim you never got gear from rank 1-300 is not credible.

By rank 300, it's typical to have a full 240 set bonus, and it's really easy after 300 to get a full 244 set bonus (since they drop as blues).

TBH I didn't intend to fool anyone, it was more for ***** & giggles. What I expected was "Ohh.. hey that guy played a base class to 300, that's crazy!" not so much "He's probably a liar and he forged that video" :D I thought the tone of that post would give away I wasn't at all serious with the pitty thing, but perhaps it was too subtle? :)

And yeah, I pretty much expected not getting any gear when I started playing him again. It was still weird opening that first pack and only getting cosmetic stuff and mats and so on. Why did I keep playing? Didn't have anything better to do, what with lack of new content......

Oh, this explains it.

Wow, how interesting.

I guess I'm just more trusting when it comes to people presenting things, the video is enough evaluation for me and looks completely untapped, he looks to be receiving no gear for the crates he opened and I don't need in game logs for that.

AND... how'd that work out for you here... considering this:

TBH I didn't intend to fool anyone, it was more for ***** & giggles. What I expected was "Ohh.. hey that guy played a base class to 300, that's crazy!" not so much "He's probably a liar and he forged that video" :D I thought the tone of that post would give away I wasn't at all serious with the pitty thing, but perhaps it was too subtle? :)

And yeah, I pretty much expected not getting any gear when I started playing him again. It was still weird opening that first pack and only getting cosmetic stuff and mats and so on. Why did I keep playing? Didn't have anything better to do, what with lack of new content......

The character was in existence before they forced you to chose, so he was able to stay basic

Weird. I have several characters that were just base class and never selected an advance class. Last one even up until the last server merge. I was forced to choose an advanced class upon login there, no way to skip or do anything else.

Wonder how you got around that.