People complaining should be ashamed.

Bragah

Seriously... Bioware worked their tail-ends off to bring you this great game AND even gifted you with TWO EXTRA free days in Early Access.... and all you people do is complain.

You should all be THANKING them!

Hats off to Bioware, cheers to their accomplishment and getting things out earlier than anyone expected. You've done a great job and I look forward to the success of SWTOR.

I do want to get in as soon as possible, but i'm going to wait patiently and not bawlk un-necessarily about nothing.

Seriously... Bioware worked their tail-ends off to bring you this great game AND even gifted you with TWO EXTRA free days in Early Access.... and all you people do is complain.

Hats off to Bioware, cheers to their accomplishment and getting things out earlier than anyone expected. You've done a great job and I look forward to the success of SWTOR.

I do want to get in as soon as possible, but i'm going to wait patiently and not bawlk un-necessarily about nothing.

Guaranteed replies.

I pre-ordered on Saturday, and if I don't get "Early Access" until Monday I still won't care.

The game is going to be great, and if I have to wait another week to begin playing, then so be it. I'm one of the few people that knows they have zero chance of gaining Early Access until near launch day, and I refuse to cry and whine on the forums like a baby.

Stop complaining please. Follow your own instructions.

I hear you man. It's been so frustrating to expect a forum full of excited players only to get whining...and more whining...and more whining...

Bioware are a business, businesses do things for money, not as a favour to you.

We have nothing to "thank" them for, they want money, we give them money.

Also I fail to see how your post differs from any of the other pro-ega or anti-ega threads.

Edited by Munx

Well I agree that alot of the complaining is petty and silly but I must take one point with you. If they don't get to play, were they really gifted anything?

Well I agree that alot of the complaining is petty and silly but I must take one point with you. If they don't get to play, were they really gifted anything?

Two extra days means everyone gets in two days earlier than they would have if it was still at 5 days.

So yes, they exceeded everyones expectations who pre-ordered before last week.

yep yep.. i planned on playing this game for years, not 7 days.. so yeah i can wait..and thanks Bioware cant wait till i get in..

for the haters shep says: I'm sorry, I'm having trouble hearing you- I'm getting a lot of ******** on this line.

QQ more scrubs. If you wanted to play earlier, should have bought the preorder ealier. Simple as that.

Don't be making QQ threads about how its not fair that people who purcahsed it got in before you did. Don't blame BW, EA, Best Buy, GameStop, Amazon, etc... YOU should have done your part by making sure you got your code in ASAP.

If you are pissed that you didnt get to play today, then cancel your preorder becasue we dont want to play with you anyways. I hope you go Republic so I can pwn your *** in game.

U MAD BRO? I GOT IN EARLY ACCESS TODAY AND YOU DIDNT *****

:w_evil: :w_evil:

Hi all,

We are going to go ahead and close this thread. While we understand that some are frustrated with the community and the community is frustrated in turn, we do ask that threads on the forums are constructive and on topic to discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. As this thread is just discussing the community reaction, we are going to close it as off topic.

Thank you.