Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

What is your Imperious outfit ? I recognize Satele's boots and maybe pants, but the upper part of her ouftit, not so much

Imperious' Outfit

Dye: Dark Red / Black

Head: N/A

Top: Oricon Rep Robes (can't recall the name)

Gloves: Oricon Rep Robes (can't recall the name)

Bracers: Oricon Rep Robes (can't recall the name)

Belt: Oricon Rep Robes (can't recall the name)

Pants: Satele Shan

Boots: Satele Shan

Imperious' Outfit

Thx, that's a nice outfit :)

Thanks.

I don't have any shots of the pants part, but I know it's a dress or long skirt which is one of the reasons why I didn't equip it.

Ah, i know that, i also hate the long skirt / dress parts of some outfits. It's ok if you're going for a formal outfit, or on a Sorcerer / Sage, but not for fighting with any ofther character...

That outfits from the Oricon reputation vendor? All I recall seeing is some armor with a yellow trimming. I'll need to go back to Oricon and check out that vendor again. Either way, add the double black dye to that outfit and it would look great on Vaylin!

Ah, i know that, i also hate the long skirt / dress parts of some outfits. It's ok if you're going for a formal outfit, or on a Sorcerer / Sage, but not for fighting with any ofther character...

heh, knowing my characters luck, it'll either tear during a fight, or she'll get it caught on something and trip while trying to attempt some fancy lightsaber spin.

The full outfit if your interested.

heh, knowing my characters luck, it'll either tear during a fight, or she'll get it caught on something and trip while trying to attempt some fancy lightsaber spin.

The full outfit if your interested.

Thanks, that's a nice outfit.

You could probably do an Azula (The Last Airbender) lookalike, i'm pretty sure she'd get along pretty well with Vaylin too :D

Thanks, that's a nice outfit.

You could probably do an Azula (The Last Airbender) lookalike, i'm pretty sure she'd get along pretty well with Vaylin too :D

Seen elsewhere:

Azula: Who are you?

Vaylin: I'm you, but treated worse by the writers.

Seen elsewhere:

Azula: Who are you?

Vaylin: I'm you, but treated worse by the writers.

Well, that's not that far from reallity.

Valkorion / Arcann / Vaylin have a lot in common with Ozai / Zuko / Azula.

Does that make the Outlander, Lana and Theron trio the equivalent of Aang, Katara and Sokka ?

Well, that's not that far from reallity.

Valkorion / Arcann / Vaylin have a lot in common with Ozai / Zuko / Azula.

Does that make the Outlander, Lana and Theron trio the equivalent of Aang, Katara and Sokka ?

Disappeared just as the Empire attacked and found frozen. Believes in the Outlander even when the evidence is kind of against them. A disaster who occasionally seems surprisingly competent. (YMMV on all of these, of course). I'd say so. Just wish we'd been able to take the Azula equivalent alive. I've said in the past that they seemed to want to tell a "mature" Avatar story (or something, I don't consider this story to be mature, but simply edgy) badly. And they did it badly.

Edited by gamephil

Disappeared just as the Empire attacked and found frozen. Believes in the Outlander even when the evidence is kind of against them. A disaster who occasionally seems surprisingly competent. (YMMV on all of these, of course). I'd say so. Just wish we'd been able to take the Azula equivalent alive. I've said in the past that they seemed to want to tell a "mature" Avatar story (or something, I don't consider this story to be mature, but simply edgy) badly. And they did it badly.

a mature avatar story? :rak_02:

a mature avatar story? :rak_02:

Well, you know, a story that had several similarities to Avatar: The Last Airbender, at least superficially, but putting the Azula equivalent through all sorts of nasty torture and actually having to kill her to make the story all edgy to make it for adults. Or something.

It is difficult to describe that without dripping sarcasm, though.

Well, you know, a story that had several similarities to Avatar: The Last Airbender, at least superficially, but putting the Azula equivalent through all sorts of nasty torture and actually having to kill her to make the story all edgy to make it for adults. Or something.

It is difficult to describe that without dripping sarcasm, though.

Wow ... my brains on reserve power today.

I was thinking of this.

Yeah, it occured to me that was the problem and I went back in and put in the full title.

Lol sorry, I watched the movie the other day so I brain was clearly lagging behind, despite it being obvious from the previous comments.

I suppose if Zakuul has some rare precious mineral with a stupid name, we'll send in our over sized diggers to mine it.

Imperious' Outfit

Balls, now I'm gonna have to do Oricon. You suck Paul.