Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Yeah, it was. Sorry, didn't mean to get your hopes up.

Yeah, don't worry, I was pretty sure you were joking about that, but some tiny part of my brain said I should ask. It was such a small part that I wouldn't call it "hope", but it would have nagged at me. I feel kind of bad that that nagging bit of me spoiled the joke.

Edited by gamephil

Yeah, don't worry, I was pretty sure you were joking about that, but some tiny part of my brain said I should ask. It was such a small part that I wouldn't call it "hope", but it would have nagged at me. I feel kind of bad that that nagging bit of me spoiled the joke.

Sorry.

Okay ... I have consulted with the elders of Zildrog ... and in short ...'I have a plan!'

This idea isn't required to be limited to Vaylin but what about ... a non story companion purchased through the cartel market?

Then you get money! ;) Me and other devoted Zildrog fanatics get our beloved Empress :D and more importantly ... I shut up! :eek:

Edited by Paulsutherland

Okay ... I have consulted with the elders of Zildrog ... and in short ...'I have a plan!'

This idea isn't required to be limited to Vaylin but what about ... a non story companion purchased through the cartel market?

Then you get money! ;) Me and other devoted Zildrog fanatics get our beloved Empress :D and more importantly ... I shut up! :eek:

Or move on to Marr.

Me? Nahhhhh. :d_cool:

Lady Eshvara

I reckon ye would be scuttlin' th' entire galaxy if someone captured ye precious Arcann. Ye would be sendin' Lana 'n Theron t' th' most dangerous parts o' th' galaxy t' search fer yer beloved.

Now scallywags ... I 'ave a new plan ...

Wha' about preachin' fer our great beauty, Vaylin t' be added t' th' magic anti-death console o' Odessen? I hear this metal menace can brin' back those taken by Davey Jones!

Lady Eshvara

I reckon ye would be scuttlin' th' entire galaxy if someone captured ye precious Arcann. Ye would be sendin' Lana 'n Theron t' th' most dangerous parts o' th' galaxy t' search fer yer beloved.

Now scallywags ... I 'ave a new plan ...

Wha' about preachin' fer our great beauty, Vaylin t' be added t' th' magic anti-death console o' Odessen? I hear this metal menace can brin' back those taken by Davey Jones!

Aye! :d_cool: