Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

I get sappy about characters because of the things they suffered. I talk about the poetry of them standing up to what was done to them. I'm not sure I'm capable of truly embracing the Dark Side.

Although, I suppose that can be made to fit the Sith Code, so maybe some day.

Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil!

Vaylin = POWAH = YAY = Vaylin Companion + Pew factor x lightsabers - Lana Beniko + Tyth Robot Replica = Happy Sutherland.

Any questions? :rak_02:

So if you had the chance to placate Vaylin, would you, or would you leave her just as she is?

My Sage would go to great lengths to save Vaylin. I always imagined him being one of the few who would walk into hell itself to save someone who was suffering greatly.

:D

So how are you Sister Eshvara? Done your daily Zildroging?

Yes, I have recently decorated my altar of sacrifice. Where my obsessed heart prayed for Arcann, now I'm praying and sacrificing for Vaylin.

Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil!

Vaylin = POWAH = YAY = Vaylin Companion + Pew factor x lightsabers - Lana Beniko + Tyth Robot Replica = Happy Sutherland.

Any questions? :rak_02:

There's a witty response to this that acknowledges that it's a given that you've already embraced the Dark Side, and maybe throws in that I haven't. I'm certain of this. It's not materializing, though. Must not have had enough caffeine.

There's a witty response to this that acknowledges that it's a given that you've already embraced the Dark Side, and maybe throws in that I haven't. I'm certain of this. It's not materializing, though. Must not have had enough caffeine.

Sorry ... my brain was being influenced by the dark side o the internet ;)

I can donate seven tukatas for your sacrificing rituals, they are captured from Korriban :D

They could be for a feast which we'll dine upon when our empress has been returned to us.

How will you cook them? Roasted? Boiled? Steamed? :)

I gave him a cyan crystal .... I forgot he used yellow.

Think Valkorion used a yellow too? or maybe the saber he gave Vaylin was his? :eek:

Hmmm, good question.🤔 I assumed he never wielded a saber. He's probably beyond that. When he became Valk anyway.

Edited by Eshvara

Ashara comes back with a pair of yellow lightsabers ... but ... I don't like her, so she's not worthy of being recognised! Why can't I kill her?!!!!

Not liking a character isn't a reason to kill, imo! Unless they're really vile and rude like Skadge.:rak_03:

Then can I ship my one to you? Then you can do with her as you please. :p I'll trade you ... my Ashara for your .... Temple!

I like Raina! By I'll take your Ashara for free. :) I run a special shelter for abandoned Jedi!

:d_cool: I know it sounds creepy, but I promise it's not.