Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Not sure pink is her colour. Besides, be careful what you say, Vaylin might not be one who likes the gender clichés such as pink for girls and blue for boys.

I have no idea how I missed this part of the thread.

I used this pink crystal for you!

*SNAP*

Empress, why?

I hate gender cliches.

I kind of think that a red or gold crystal combined with one of the unstable lightsabers and the unstable ... ugh, I can't remember what they're called, but the modification that makes the weapon shoot lightning would be the support for Vaylin weapon. But having that combination is kind of expensive and I accept pink.

So if you had the chance to placate Vaylin, would you, or would you leave her just as she is?

Depends on how it would be handled, really. I've always viewed her as having not been given a choice in who she was. She was broken by the trauma, and we aren't really allowed to even try to do anything but provoke her further. If she were to return, I'd prefer her to be given that choice. Of course, that's an illusion, the player will be given the choice of how the story proceeds. But, in story, I'd like it to be hers.

That's not to say that she would be all that different. I don't think Vaylin would be herself if she was like Arcann became. Just a matter of her being able to work well with others while still being annoyed by my goody two shoes characters and enthusiastic about the edgy ones. Really, much like Lana and several others.

So if you had the chance to placate Vaylin, would you, or would you leave her just as she is?

Depends on her. If she's willing to talk then yeah, she's worth converting to the LS :) If she's not open to change, then DS all the way! ;)

Edited by Paulsutherland

Not really. While I believe in the capacity for humans to change.. I don't give the same thought to virtual creations.. Normally they are written into a role and seldom change. She is beyond reprieve.

Depends on her. If she's willing to talk then yeah, she's worth converting to the LS :) If she's not open to change, then DS all the way! ;)

Yeah, that. I'll accept her either way. If they give us an LS path, I'll do both.

Embrace the perfection of the dark side, Brother Phil, only then will you understand true POWAH!!!! :D

I get sappy about characters because of the things they suffered. I talk about the poetry of them standing up to what was done to them. I'm not sure I'm capable of truly embracing the Dark Side.

Although, I suppose that can be made to fit the Sith Code, so maybe some day.

Edited by gamephil