Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

I like the looks of the Fuchsia color crystal, I might get one of them.

So we're going to show our appreciation of Vaylin with pink sabers? :D

Not sure pink is her colour. Besides, be careful what you say, Vaylin might not be one who likes the gender clichés such as pink for girls and blue for boys.

Not sure pink is her colour. Besides, be careful what you say, Vaylin might not be one who likes the gender clichés such as pink for girls and blue for boys.

Oh yeah, I'll get my neck snapped if I were to suggest Vaylin dyed her outfit pink.

Zakuul characters, even the generic npcs only wear whites and blacks, maybe introducing more tailoring dye colors to their society will make them happy?

Oh yeah, I'll get my neck snapped if I were to suggest Vaylin dyed her outfit pink.

Zakuul characters, even the generic npcs only wear whites and blacks, maybe introducing more tailoring dye colors to their society will make them happy?

Well the Knights wear a sort of bronzed armour so there is some colour there.

Well the Knights wear a sort of bronzed armour so there is some colour there.

That's true. They also come in white, gray and red. Vaylin didn't like the group of red knights on her ship.

Edited by DefenderTwo

That's true. They also come in white, gray and red. Vaylin didn't like the group of red knights on her ship.

I feel like in the SW Universe Red Knights always just remind me of the Emperors Guard though. Now i;m trying to think of any other Jakkuul guys who wear colour haha

Did the color of the knights armor have any meaning? The ones on the star fortresses had white, they were the Paladins of Zakuul?
Senya also had white Knight armour also. So maybe the other knights were from the same group she was in charge of?

Senya also had white Knight armour also. So maybe the other knights were from the same group she was in charge of?

The lot on Nathema had white armour too, though at that point I imagine they just stopped caring for Senya / Alliance

Can Vaylin's Horizon Guard be decorations for our stronghold? Are they in a pack or at a vendor?

Edited by Paulsutherland

Oh, that's a theoretical question. Although, some hope to marry Arсann. But with Vaylin it will be more difficult.

And that's where I come in ... I ... have a plan!

In this order ...

*Ressurect Vaylin

*Go to Iokath

*Find a new chair

*Build a new fleet

*Conquer Zakuul w/ allied faction

*Execute the smug council

*Put the new throne in my new palace

*moan about wanting a Zakuul Stronghold

* ???

* Win!

If we assumed rules of succession or royalty work the same way in the SW universe as they do in this one. Thje only way we'd become a member of the Jakuul royal family would be by marrying Arcann, Since it always the female marrying into the males family. If we were to marry Vaylin she'd become a whatever our last names are and no longer be a member of that royal family.

If we assumed rules of succession or royalty work the same way in the SW universe as they do in this one. Thje only way we'd become a member of the Jakuul royal family would be by marrying Arcann, Since it always the female marrying into the males family. If we were to marry Vaylin she'd become a whatever our last names are and no longer be a member of that royal family.

Wow. It turns out, Vaylin, marrying a PC, lose his title in the royal family? It is sad. But maybe the laws of Zakuul work differently? In any case, in our headcanon we can dress the PC in royal colors.;)

Wow. It turns out, Vaylin, marrying a PC, lose his title in the royal family? It is sad. But maybe the laws of Zakuul work differently? In any case, in our headcanon we can dress the PC in royal colors.;)

If Vaylin was in charge I imagine the rules would be on her terms.