Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

So there are a few Vaylin threads then? heh.

Probably. I'd have liked to see her eventually make her own, though.

Do the saber colors have any meaning anymore? Do you think Vaylin would have a dark cored saber to reflect on her experience with death?

Do lightsaber colours still have meaning or did that get dumped?

Did Vaylin have her own Theme song? Arcann, Senya and Valk did, though I don't remember hers?

Apparently two :eek: She's so awesome she gets two!

One

-

I think I like the second one more :)

Edited by Paulsutherland

Do lightsaber colours still have meaning or did that get dumped?

Blue lightsabers mean you're a Jedi Numpty

Green Lightsabers mean you're a nerd

Red Lightsabers mean you're an ******e

Orange lightsabers mean you're lazy or cba to actually put a crystal in your saber.

white lightsabers mean you have way too much time on your hands

black core lightsabers mean you're a filthy edgelord.

Orange lightsabers mean you're lazy or cba to actually put a crystal in your saber.

Dark core - red ... I'm an ******e edgelord who is filthy?

What about the blue sabers with the yellow core?

Alright, i'm not entirely sure which core-colour combinations exist. If it's all combinations then i can't be expected to come up with a joke for all of them. I'm just one nerd, man! Though i now definitely want a blue cored red lightsaber for my Sith Inq.

Alright, i'm not entirely sure which core-colour combinations exist. If it's all combinations then i can't be expected to come up with a joke for all of them. I'm just one nerd, man! Though i now definitely want a blue cored red lightsaber for my Sith Inq.

You did quite well.

I like lemons, maybe it's my lightsabers way of telling the galaxy I consume lemons. Does Vaylin like lemons?

My fav! Alongside with black core/ Yellow! :rak_03:

Oh actually I wonder if I do not have the opposite. Purple with black outline. I'll have to check. It was a subscribers or expansion's gift a long time ago.

And if a male Sith warrior wears a pink sword?:o

Then i think he needs to have a sit down with his parents and have a talk :p I didn't know there were pink sabers in game though? If there are i really want one. For my Jedi 'White' Knight.

My Darth Imperious uses one.

You can get a magenta crystal from the Eternal Championship on Zakuul. It cost two of the tokens rewarded from that place.

I think the Scions use magenta coloured sabers too ... but no one likes the Scions.

Edited by Paulsutherland

Then i think he needs to have a sit down with his parents and have a talk :p I didn't know there were pink sabers in game though? If there are i really want one. For my Jedi 'White' Knight.

There are several pink crystals in the game. The yellow-pink crystal makes the color of the sword gently pink.