Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

That was corrected by Charles to "while the treaty was active", not when it was signed. She is supposed to be about the same age as Theron.

I thought Lana would have been pushing 40 or around that number by the time of kotfe. Her new model gave me the impression she was older than most of our previous companions.

I thought Lana would have been pushing 40 or around that number by the time of kotfe. Her new model gave me the impression she was older than most of our previous companions.

Dunno, I personally prefer sticking to what information the writers give us instead of speculating, even if it might feel a little off. This is where I got it from:

Dunno, I personally prefer sticking to what information the writers give us instead of speculating, even if it might feel a little off. This is where I got it from:

Now we have to speculate how old the PC is to speculate on how old Lana is? Lets just say 33 and call it a day. :)

I said I'd do it and I did! This thread is for the people who wanted to save the dark princess, and those people who love her just as she is and want her back!

I always used to post about how i would have Loved to have had a Vaylin and Satele Shan Romance. I i would've had the chance or ever again i would gladly take it:)

Edited by MandFlurry

:confused: no idea .... probably

Satele Shan was born in 3699. Which means she is 69! :eek:

I would say arbitrarily that Senya was in her late thirties, beginning of fourties in Vaylin's trailer, when she is shown young. She would be around 15 years older now and between 50 and 60? Depending of the age we choose for Arcann...

So what do you think Arcann and Vaylin did during the 5 years of dominance over the galaxy?

Emperor Arcann declares the Core Worlds responsible for Valkorian's death, and declares war against Sith Empire and Galactic Republic.

Within three months, the Eternal Fleet claims naval superiority, having destroyed all major shipyards.

Emperor Arcann forgoes army occupation by installing Star Fortresses over hundreds of worlds.

and

Arcann's war was swift and brutal, his forces prevailed over both the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic within a year. Both sides, represented by the Galactic Senate and the Minister of Logistics respectively, signed formal treaties with Zakuul, which demanded regular tribute in raw materials and placed them under strong arms limitation statures, making them incapable of challenging the Eternal Empire directly and making Zakuul the dominant power in the galaxy. For all intents and purposes, Arcann held dominion over the galaxy, though he ignored the animosity between Republic and Empire, who were more intent on fighting each other than uniting against Arcann.
Edited by Iheaca

Hundreds of Star fortresses? We only destroyed six, while the Shroud destroyed the seventh over Balmorra. Where were rest? I'm surprised they didn't make an appearance in the main story, if these things could obliterate continents with a single shot, why didn't Vaylin use them?

Then you have the guys in charge of these stations, the Exarchs. What happened to them? They were supposedly selected from the most loyal knights of Zakuul. I'm surprised these guys haven't decided to tear the galaxy apart over the loss of Arcann, Vaylin and the fall of the Eternal Empire.

Does anyone here like the lightsaber Vaylin uses? It doesn't have that Theme, the twins and Senya have!

If you use a program called DAZ you can upload Vaylin's saber to it and view it. ( Link ) - It looks like your basic hilt but with the Zakuul logo on the tip of it.

She didn't build it though, Valkorion gave it to her, what blade colour and design do you think she would have gone with if she had crafted it herself?

If Arcann is between 30-35, how old is Senya? :confused:

So what do you think Arcann and Vaylin did during the 5 years of dominance over the galaxy?

From what Samantha said, there was no canon age given to Arcann. He and Thexan invaded the Core worlds when they "reached adulthood", so I figure, 18? 19? when they did that. I'd put him at 27, 28 maybe by the time we're done with KotET.

From what Samantha said, there was no canon age given to Arcann. He and Thexan invaded the Core worlds when they "reached adulthood", so I figure, 18? 19? when they did that. I'd put him at 27, 28 maybe by the time we're done with KotET.

18 and he's marching across Korriban killing Sith with ease? :o At 18 for my character I was getting moaned at by Harkun.

Edited by Paulsutherland

If you use a program called DAZ you can upload Vaylin's saber to it and view it. ( Link ) - It looks like your basic hilt but with the Zakuul logo on the tip of it.

She didn't build it though, Valkorion gave it to her, what blade colour and design do you think she would have gone with if she had crafted it herself?

Ooouuu, that's pretty cool!

I would prefer to think "reached adulthood" means 21 in this case. It just makes it a tad more believable, prodigal power or not.

From the trailer? I would say he was between 21-25.

. ( Link )

It's a good hilt, I want one.

Edited by DefenderTwo

The lightsaber hilt model is unique, I would pay for it.

I was browsing jedipedia and found this-

https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/npc/cine-vaylin-stuntdouble

- looks like Vaylin had a stunt double at one point. Maybe we killed the 'extra' instead of the real Vaylin. :D

I'd go for that.

For her lightsaber, I think she'd make something that had zip to do with her family. No dragons. No seal of the Eternal Throne. And possibly a bit unstable, not because she is, but because I think she would both lack the precise touch needed and would fill it with too much power.

Out of curiosity, how many threads like this are there? Or support things outside of the forums?

Edited by gamephil

I'd go for that.

For her lightsaber, I think she'd make something that had zip to do with her family. No dragons. No seal of the Eternal Throne. And possibly a bit unstable, not because she is, but because I think she would both lack the precise touch needed and would fill it with too much power.

Out of curiosity, how many threads like this are there? Or support things outside of the forums?

She would likely pick up someone else and use that.

Character threads? I'm not sure, I've seen Quinn, Arcann, Vaylin, Theron and I think a Lana at some point.

I'd go for that.

What about one of those spinney

from Rebels? :D

On Vaylin? Since Kotet?

SWTOR

Reddit

There's a few threads on Reddit.

DeviantArt

With DeviantArt the comments are attached to different pieces of art, one of Black's buddies made an art group themed to Vaylin a few weeks back.

Gmod

I'm not exactly sure on this one, but there appears to be a rp gmod server out there set in the SWTOR universe with the Zakuul characters being popular.