Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Vaylin looked like she was 6 When Arcann and Thexan looked 10-12

The twins cannot be 10-12 in the scene of the trailer. I would say that they are younger than that. More around 8 perhaps. And Vaylin younger too, 4 or 5?

Speculation of course, I just try to compare with what my kids look like. :p

I am trying to work it out... I wonder if it is not Vaylin's birth that happens more or less at the moment of the Treaty of Coruscant, not the twins'. It would work better in terms of timeline, and the age of the twins during the raids on the Core Worlds.

The twins cannot be 10-12 in the scene of the trailer. I would say that they are younger than that. More around 8 perhaps. And Vaylin younger too, 4 or 5?

Speculation of course, I just try to compare with what my kids look like. :p

I am trying to work it out... I wonder if it is not Vaylin's birth that happens more or less at the moment of the Treaty of Coruscant, not the twins'. It would work better in terms of timeline, and the age of the twins during the raids on the Core Worlds.

Eh, I guess I don't agree! But yeah, nobody really knows. Would be nice if they can put ages on characters in the future, like they did with vanilla characters. Arcann today is according to someone on Reddit 25? I'm not buying that either. But alright.:o

Eh, I guess I don't agree! But yeah, nobody really knows. Would be nice if they can put ages on characters in the future, like they did with vanilla characters. Arcann today is according to someone on Reddit 25? I'm not buying that either. But alright.:o

Just look at Thexan's hand. It looks too childish to me to be the one of a 10-12 years old kid. But we can agree not to agree. :p

The idea on Arcann's age probably comes from a message Charles had written, saying the following:

Then, Vitiate abruptly stops the war, proposes a treaty claiming seemingly-random planets, and starts the Cold War. An obscure step in his plan to complete the ritual? Makes sense, though if we look at how old Valkorion's children appear to be, they'd be getting born right around this time... coincidence?

If this is right, and considering that we are speaking about the first births, so the twins, Arcann would now be 23. And therefore Vaylin in any case less than 20 at the moment of her death. But I cannot believe it neither. It would place the raids on the Core Worlds and the beginning of KOTFE on a year when the twins are 16. And I cannot believe this.

But it might as well be the timeline I am basing myself on that does not work...

Edited by Iheaca

If this is right, and considering that we are speaking about the first births, so the twins, Arcann would now be 23. And therefore Vaylin in any case less than 20 at the moment of her death. But I cannot believe it neither. It would place the raids on the Core Worlds and the beginning of KOTFE on a year when the twins are 16. And I cannot believe this.

But it might as well be the timeline I am basing myself on that does not work...

Yeah I find that the hardest one to believe. They look like full grown men. I know people are different and you can look pretty worn because of hardships in life, but still!

Just look at Thexan's hand. It looks too childish to me to be the one of a 10-12 years old kid. But we can agree not to agree. :p

The idea on Arcann's age probably comes from a message Charles had written, saying the following:

Maybe they're using Anime logic. Where a character looks in their mid 20's but is somehow like 14.

No way is he that young. Maybe before the 5 year time gap? I think he's either in his late 20's or early 30s.

No way is he that young. Maybe before the 5 year time gap? I think he's either in his late 20's or early 30s.

Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous. I figured him being early to mid 30's. /Shrug!

Edited by Eshvara

OK, I digged a bit deeper into Wookiepedia and it actually works better than Charle's message (sorry!). I guess that it is as well speculation of the writer but it works quite well.

The twins would be born somewhere between 3665 and 3660, which would make Arcann between 30 and 35. And Vaylin would be born the year of the treaty of Coruscant, so she would be 23.

Edited by Iheaca

OK, I digged a bit deeper into Wookiepedia and it actually works better than Charle's message (sorry!). I guess that it is as well speculation of the writer but it works quite well.

The twins would be born somewhere between 3665 and 3660, which would make Arcann between 30 and 35. And Vaylin would be born the year of the treaty of Coruscant, so she would be 23.

Sounds about right to me!

so she was 18 at the time of introduction (KOTFE Chapter 1) ?

16-17. They place the beginning of KOTFE on year 3637 BBY/16 ATC.

Would work for me. I always pictured her to still be quite young.

16-17. They place the beginning of KOTFE on year 3637 BBY/16 ATC.

Would work for me. I always pictured her to still be quite young.

I guess? :confused:

Either way ... would the life force from a [however old Lana is] be good enough to use on a [however old Vaylin is] ?

Edited by Paulsutherland

Most of the companions would be older than the PC if we didn't age in the carbonite?

Theron is 36. I don't know about the others...

Now, the body potentially did not age, yes. But does it really matter? And does it really not age? It would probably not with a good carbonite processing, but I remember that something failed with ours.

Edited by Iheaca

Yes, she must be 40 something. Apparently she was already a sith, but not a lord yet, when the Treaty was signed.

That was corrected by Charles to "while the treaty was active", not when it was signed. She is supposed to be about the same age as Theron.

Edited by silenthc