Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

I suppose the throne needed to lose its connection to Vaylin in order for the fleet to go into its rampage but it felt weak, they could of just had it lose connection by weakening or knocking out Vaylin opposed to straight out killing her.

From the side of a dark sider, you may approve or encourage Vaylin to continue down the path she was already on, she reacted better in my opinion to the dark side chat option in the last chapter than the light sided options.

I don't know, I found both, "Choice, I could get used to that" (if we try to talk to her ourselves) and "Not now! Not ever!" (if we let Arcann) to both be pretty enthusiastically siding with us. But, "You're fun" is absolutely a great line for her, too. But everyone has their favorites.

I don't know, I found both, "Choice, I could get used to that" (if we try to talk to her ourselves) and "Not now! Not ever!" (if we let Arcann) to both be pretty enthusiastically siding with us. But, "You're fun" is absolutely a great line for her, too. But everyone has their favorites.

The light side options are good, I just like the others, they delivery more emotion. (imo)

Precisely so. Stopping her was necessary, and maybe even holding her to account afterward to an extent if she was alive (and if the Commander doesn't just side with her), but really, after a while I just start asking, what were we to expect?

meh, I wish I had an option to stun her or injure her to the point the throne loses it's connection to her ... or however that would work??? :confused:

Or maybe we could of had a plot about using Gemini Prime to sabotage the throne while Odessen is going on ,... she screws up and they going into extermination mode that way.

meh, I wish I had an option to stun her or injure her to the point the throne loses it's connection to her ... or however that would work??? :confused:

Or maybe we could of had a plot about using Gemini Prime to sabotage the throne while Odessen is going on ,... she screws up and they going into extermination mode that way.

Capturing her would have saved the lives of the people that had were killed by the Fleet because she's dead, at least temporarily. I wonder if Senya could have impersonated her again to get the troops to stand down. I suppose not, but I now find I like the idea.

Capturing her would have saved the lives of the people that had were killed by the Fleet because she's dead, at least temporarily. I wonder if Senya could have impersonated her again to get the troops to stand down. I suppose not, but I now find I like the idea.

Their planet is being bombed and they're guarding a lift, I suppose they just thought Vaylin was having one of her moments.

And we thank you for your appreciation with a funny thingy-ma-bob as appreciation for your appreciation! :eek:

I nearly chocked on some coffee. :D

Vaylin knew how to throw a party! Even when it was under attack by Arcann and his band of rebels the guests still enjoyed the show! :D

Personally i liked the scene when she destroys the video camera ( The Outlander befriends or kills Arcann) , her guards must have pi**ed their pants! LOL !

Personally i liked the scene when she destroys the video camera ( The Outlander befriends or kills Arcann) , her guards must have pi**ed their pants! LOL !

Vaylin did like to foreplay with the Horizon Guards (dudes and dames in the black armour) ... I don't think she killed any of them. :eek:

Best scene? uhh .. When she takes the throne! :D

I liked the scene on Iokath where she turned into the Incredible Hulk and started smashing the droid that took a shot at her. :)

The fan reaction to that scene perplexes me. I see a lot of mocking her for just being over the top (and her troops' reactions kind of show they think so, too) or just Evil, but seriously: she's within the last day been betrayed and shot by SCORPIO, imprisoned and tricked by ARIES, manipulated by the Commander (she may not know about that, though), and now this lowly worm of a droid shoots her in the back?

I'm pretty sure I'm reasonably sane and of mild temperament, but after all of that I would have beaten the thing down, too.

The fan reaction to that scene perplexes me. I see a lot of mocking her for just being over the top (and her troops' reactions kind of show they think so, too) or just Evil, but seriously: she's within the last day been betrayed and shot by SCORPIO, imprisoned and tricked by ARIES, manipulated by the Commander (she may not know about that, though), and now this lowly worm of a droid shoots her in the back?

I'm pretty sure I'm reasonably sane and of mild temperament, but after all of that I would have beaten the thing down, too.

People were moaning about that scene?

She got shot in the back, so presumably she was shocked and her adrenaline was pumping. I like the scene!... T'was entertaining!

She has a better reason for redemption than Arcann IMO but that screeching voice can stay dead and never be heard again.

Yeah, I killed Arcann. The idea that he should escape justice from a change of heart was absurd, if very starwarsy.