Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Blue!

Zakuulans need to learn there are more than Black, Grays and Whites on the colour chart.

What about

LS - Blue, white and gold colour combination

DS - Bloodly red, black and gold colour combination

(it is also possible different hairstyles , for both sides) :)

#BringBackVaylin

Go look at the npcs on Zakuul, they're all wearing blacks, whites and gray coloured outfits. Are all the tailors on Zakuul colour-blind? :eek:

Look what Blackvinils found - This could be what Vaylin's hairstyle looks like under that cursed doublehood.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/85a87d8835f884515d6b56028530d90f/tumblr_p865jySf3O1rsdfwdo2_1280.png

Edited by Paulsutherland

Hmm, i remember this tumblr - in last year,I sent there a link to the idea about Nathema and Vaylin, which Paul created)

#BringBackVaylin

Yeah, that guy is almost as obsessed as Paul.

*innocent whistling*

Or, to put a Star Wars spin on it: Oh, he's not dead. Not yet.

I don't use Tumblr so it's confusing as hell for me. That said ... follow Fleeting-Sanity. She does a lot of cool Arcann & Vaylin art.

I went with Red and Black on the Huntresses Robes. However my Zakuul themed character is in various outfits shaded in Blue and Black.

Yeah, that guy is almost as obsessed as Paul.

*innocent whistling*

Or, to put a Star Wars spin on it: Oh, he's not dead. Not yet.

We do what Zildrog commands! Our own interest is nothing compared to that of Zildrog ... unless h opposes the whole Vaylin companion plan ... then ... Zildrog must die!

Edited by Paulsutherland

Yep, but better quality...

Not that I'm aware of, maybe someone has done an art piece featuring it somewhere?

Me, neither. That and the shoulder pads. But it's the best we've got.

I think this outfit would have been great on Vaylin as her Empress' robes. :D