Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Might want a spoiler tag? Do we all know the events of 5.9?

Once even Theron can survive such an injury, I am more convinced than ever that Vaylin did not die because of the wound, but 'died" because Valkorion pulled her out of her body while she was distracted by the pain. Which makes her return entirely feasible. It just requires her body to have been preserved and her spirit to be holding on.

I would say that could be a reasonable scenario. The chest wound could be explained away like the Outlanders was. Maybe the wound healed itself?

Nice art btw. Any story behind it?

Nice art btw. Any story behind it?

A bit. It's the result of thinking what might have happened if Arcann had sided with Vaylin instead of opposing her and then being executed in Chapter 6, after Senya is killed. He eventually takes the throne back but can't bring himself to kill his little sister. She is, after all, the only family he has left.

I've really thought about this way too much over the last year and a half. Makes me wish I could do art.

Edited by gamephil

we already have her as a pseudo-companion in Chapter 9, i'm not sure how much work it would take.

- 5 min

- that's how long it takes to open swtor-editor.exe , duplicate Lana companion NPC , change world model with Vaylin & add her to the companion recovery terminal

Story? I've seen a few comments saying she could be inside the Outlander,

- she's inside that holocron ... alongside Tenebrae

- and while i would like to have Tenebrae as a companion EVEN i have to admit he's too powerful and lore important to give as a companion ... but Vaylin is ok

what if Senya put Vaylin into carbonite as means to keep her 'alive' until she found a way to save her?

- that's a complete lore explanation there , we have the body ( in carbonite ) & the mind ( in the holocron ) , make it happen bioware

- 5 min

- that's how long it takes to open swtor-editor.exe , duplicate Lana companion NPC , change world model with Vaylin & add her to the companion recovery terminal

No idea, I suspect it would take longer.

If they want to replace Lana's file with Vaylins though, I'll take that option too! :D

Edited by Paulsutherland

No idea, I suspect it would take longer.

If they want to replace Lana's file with Vaylins though, I'll take that option too! :D

Oh no! I like Lana, even more now that I have seen the dark side version of Nathema Conspiracy FP.

Oh no! I like Lana, even more now that I have seen the dark side version of Nathema Conspiracy FP.

Yeah ... Lana ... the only witness to Theron's demise ... then when we get back to Odessen ... somehow the rest of the galaxy knows.

Lana?! Are you trying to piss me off?! :mad:

Yeah ... Lana ... the only witness to Theron's demise ... then when we get back to Odessen ... somehow the rest of the galaxy knows.

Lana?! Are you trying to piss me off?! :mad:

OK, you get a point. ;)

But I like her reaction, still.

Indeed, as I said from the start, Vaylin would have been your ideal dark side companion. :D (assuming the character in that piece is a DS character.) :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, Paul is getting romantic. :o:p

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Is that what you carved on her gravestone?

*protecting her head*

Why would I carve it on the Gravestone? It blew up!

Edit: ffs :mad: ... wake up Sutherland ... No! I'm going to carve it into every planet I kill stuff on! :D

Edited by Paulsutherland

Hmmmm...

His blood is red

Hers is blue

I committed genocide

But only for you

Oh my... A perfect combination of sweetness and malice!

Why would I carve it on the Gravestone? It blew up!

Edit: ffs :mad: ... wake up Sutherland ... No! I'm going to carve it into every planet I kill stuff on! :D

Awwwwww... Paul, you know how to charm them!

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Oh my... A perfect combination of sweetness and malice!

Awwwwww... Paul, you know how to charm them!

Thank you :D

Hmmm ... what about?

Therons in red

Vette is blue

You snapped her neck

Can you do Lana too?

Edited by Paulsutherland

Thank you :D

Hmmm ... what about?

Therons in red

Vette is blue

You snapped her neck

Can you do Lana too?

Now you are just trolling! Lana do have fans and some of them are very... lets say passionate! And Theron is an endangered and protected man!

Theron can die

Asmodesu not happy

If Paul trolls her

He will get his liver eaten!

Hits her cheering inner troll over the head with the wet fish :o

Edited by RandomName_Ru