Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Well ... the Belsavis Machine would be my #1 choice ... it can create life as it sees ... so we'll throw dead Vaylin into it ... make it fix her, then have Vaylin companions for everyone! :D

Great! I'm for it (In fact for all that can bring her back to life:mad::mad::mad:)

#BringBackVaylin

Edited by Blackvinils

Great! I'm for it (In fact for all that can bring her back to life:mad::mad::mad:)

#BringBackVaylin

Bringing her back to life will be a task itself. That said, I just googled the machine from Belsavis, it's been so long I forgot about this thing. If this computer can create different species and 'rebuild' the Inquisitor, couldn't we just use it to fix or create a perfect replica of Vaylin?

If Senya became aware of this machine I could see her venturing to Belsavis to exploit the Mother Machines capabilities.

What the choir:rak_02:

#BringBackVaylin

Lol forget it.

If the Mother Machine took the Inquisitors body apart to enhance it to withstand force walking and has the ability to create new species with ease, then surely if we throw Vaylin's body into it, it could 'rebuild' her or create a perfect duplicate - which we wouldn't know about unless ghost Vaylin decided to pop up one day. :eek:

I suppose it's a good thing that's plan is in chalk, if Lana comes along, you can expect a mouth full of complains.

Lana's usefulness expired a long time ago ... instead of going to Nathema right away, she drags us back to Odessen to confirm we had to go to Nathema, despite already knowing we had to go to Nathema.

Edited by Paulsutherland

Lana's usefulness expired a long time ago ... instead of going to Nathema right away, she drags us back to Odessen to confirm we had to go to Nathema, despite already knowing we had to go to Nathema.

Yeah, we wasted time going back to Odessen after we had acquired the information that pointed to a certain point on Nathema. What was Lana thinking?! Did we only go back to Odessen to appease the Arcann fanatics?

Yeah, we wasted time going back to Odessen after we had acquired the information that pointed to a certain point on Nathema. What was Lana thinking?! Did we only go back to Odessen to appease the Arcann fanatics?

"Arсann's fanatics" would be happy if he went to Nathema, and did not start whining about mercy for Theron on Odessen.

Lana is not just useless, she's just annoying. I will soon break the Spacebar from the fact that I escape the cutscenes with her face.

"Arсann's fanatics" would be happy if he went to Nathema, and did not start whining about mercy for Theron on Odessen.

Lana is not just useless, she's just annoying. I will soon break the Spacebar from the fact that I escape the cutscenes with her face.

That would have been better, if Lana and him came with us, they could of had their moment before getting out the shuttle. Instead she's taking us back to Odessen to confirm what she already knows?! She was the head of Sith Intelligence!... now she's being portrayed as an idiot.

This is why I like characters like Jadus, Marr and Vaylin, when a problem arose for their characters they went and corrected it immediately. Vaylin for example, when the Outlander became aware of her weakness she went to steps to remove that weakness.

That's what I've been doing, Lana was on the ball with Shadow of Revan, now to me she's just nothing short of an annoyance I can't get rid of.

Please let me sacrifice some of these unwanted companions for Vaylin :D I couldn't help but notice two of those things around the Zildrog computer survived!

I haven't seen it, but it does make sense to me that he would make such an argument. He got more than his fair share of mercy (I can accept the Outlander being merciful, but everyone in the Alliance? No way). If he did that, though, I would have really loved it if he'd also done so a year and a half ago.

Regardless, he could have done that by holo. That's a really bizarre story decision to me.

Edited by gamephil

I haven't seen it, but it does make sense to me that he would make such an argument. He got more than his fair share of mercy (I can accept the Outlander being merciful, but everyone in the Alliance? No way). If he did that, though, I would have really loved it if he'd also done so a year and a half ago.

Regardless, he could have done that by holo. That's a really bizarre story decision to me.

Yeah, the Alliance was formed to oppose him, surely there is someone on Odessen, or in the rest of the galaxy who holds a grudge.

Nah, for the Arcann fanatics who went all the way to even romancing him, there is a kiss too, and that does not work via holo. ;)

But yes, I think that we would all have been pleased if he had come fight on Nathema instead of only telling us to go save the galaxy. :p

But asking for mercy is good and logical. And I agree with you that it could have been the case for Vaylin too. However, the case would have been harder to sell to some Commanders. As per other people in the Alliance being fine with Arcann staying with them (even worse if romanced), Koth at the very least must be unhappy about it and probably a whole bunch of others. Even Acina pulled a face if I remember well. In a Telltale solo game we would probably have lost some people because of that, but we have a different situation here.

Edited by Iheaca

But yes, I think that we would all have been pleased if he had come fight on Nathema instead of only telling us to go save the galaxy. :p

Anyone remember when I said Arcann's redemption was likely going to annoy dark siders? Strike #1 Arcann.

Vaylin would have been all for me killing Theron!

Nah, for the Arcann fanatics who went all the way to even romancing him, there is a kiss too, and that does not work via holo. ;)

But asking for mercy is good and logical. And I agree with you that it could have been the case for Vaylin too. However, the case would have been harder to sell to some Commanders. As per other people in the Alliance being fine with Arcann staying with them (even worse if romanced), Koth at the very least must be unhappy about it and probably a whole bunch of others. Even Acina pulled a face if I remember well. In a Telltale solo game we would probably have lost some people because of that, but we have a different situation here.

I think it would make sense if you had Arcann and Senya with you. They may argue for Vaylin while Theron and Lana would likely oppose.

Edited by DefenderTwo

Theron won't be voicing his opinion to me anymore, as for blondie, the first chance I get, she's gone too.

Some friend you are! lmao, I'm sure you'll get your chance. warcrimes I think was the hypothetical suggestion, I hope you sided republic, that may be a fast way to ditch her with disagreements over stuff? possible anyway. We'll see xD

Some friend you are! lmao, I'm sure you'll get your chance. warcrimes I think was the hypothetical suggestion, I hope you sided republic, that may be a fast way to ditch her with disagreements over stuff? possible anyway. We'll see xD

Uhh... I'm never going to be free from the blonde witch! :mad: Can we sacrifice her for Vaylin? :D

Short? I've got 43 companions and I don't want any of them anymore!

(gotta catch'em all!)

Well, I get the niggly feeling we'll get more. How many do we need for this sacrifice? lmao

I'll find unwilling sacrifices rep-side, you go imp-side. Let's see what we can manage xD

Edited by Asmodesu

Will the second Imp vs Pub choice effect Theron or Lana in any way?