Shae Vizla

Damello

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I may understand why you want the companion it really doesn't set a good example if Bioware brings back companions that had restrictions (such as having to be sub for xx amount of time) and allowing them to be sold in the cartel shop, etc.

People had to remain sub for xx amount of time, and yes there are people that were not playing then but that happens a lot in different games. There were things like that in a game I used to play (SWG) that I was not able to get because I wasn't sub at the time but I accepted that as part of the game and move on and got other things. They just released another companion (Darth Hexid) if you did certain things a couple months back.

Maybe there will be future companions they will do this way and you will be able to get that one if you meet the requirements.

Not opposed to said character coming back, but under the same conditions as the first. (Subscribe between X and Y)

Yes, it will be fair for new subscrabers.

Can't understand why so much greedy here. We maybe never met in the game, btw who care which one companion I use.

It important only for me.

Not opposed to said character coming back, but under the same conditions as the first. (Subscribe between X and Y)

But what about those who already have her? No rewards for them? Give them someone else? Then there are going to be the same threads for the new comp ("I don't care about Vizla, I want XXX").

Yes, it will be fair for new subscrabers.

Can't understand why so much greedy here. We maybe never met in the game, btw who care which one companion I use.

It important only for me.

Not greed because what you are proposing is they allow new subscribers to receive something that was already given out with no thought about the subs that have been here since launch. You say the ones that have her are greedy but yet you are acting exactly the same without any consideration for those that have the companion.

And then someone will not get the other companion and then we start this cycle all over again.

Edited by casirabit

But what if I even didn't know about this game in 2016?

And I don't care about this Hexid.

Btw I even can paid for all subscribe time from october 2016 to 2017.

Every game has time limited rewards, it doesnt really matter if you didntknow about it, believe it or not, games go on without your knowledge. But dont see them bringing her back sorry.

But what about those who already have her? No rewards for them? Give them someone else? Then there are going to be the same threads for the new comp ("I don't care about Vizla, I want XXX").

Give new subs only one companion from all and let them recruite which one they want.

If you seriously think they'll be happy with that one companion and won't come here and beg and whine for more then I suggest you also invest in bitcoins.

Tbh I don't care how just really like this companion. I don't care even if they get all companions what I have. Even if I need to paid for all sub months from 2016 to 2017 year.

Give new subs only one companion from all and let them recruite which one they want.

So what about the old subs, who have them all? What about new subs who want both?

And before you accuse me of greed, no, I don't have them all. I started playing 2 years ago and missed everything that was before. Nico, HK-55, and to my regret the taunfaun pet. Such is life. This ship has sailed.

no. but what they could do is make the companion mission grants sellable on the market. Then you can have and I can benefit. But then I can create a new toon, sell my free reward, legacy bank funds, delete toon, create new toon...

Maybe its just one of those things... satisfaction is the death of desire.

Problem is Shae has a great AOE ability and one of the better companions. Thought they all had been reskinned, but the stat's are showing Shae Vizla is hands down the better to have and level 50 as well.

So either Bioware needs to make ALL the Companions equal (Like most are already) or open up another "Shae Vizla" type character for future new players to obtain. I suggest in a like fashion to obtain.

Problem is Shae has a great AOE ability and one of the better companions. Thought they all had been reskinned, but the stat's are showing Shae Vizla is hands down the better to have and level 50 as well.

So either Bioware needs to make ALL the Companions equal (Like most are already) or open up another "Shae Vizla" type character for future new players to obtain. I suggest in a like fashion to obtain.

She is? Didn't know that.

I just really like this character. I can live even my Shae will just stay and do nothing. :c

+1 /signed, all assets should be used to give a maximum amount of current players more content. Figure it out Bioware.

you aren't missing out on any "content" by not having Shae. She is just another companion, one of a thousand we now have access to. I am quite happy they have not released other sub rewards from the past, and look forward to them continuing to do so.

you aren't missing out on any "content" by not having Shae. She is just another companion, one of a thousand we now have access to. I am quite happy they have not released other sub rewards from the past, and look forward to them continuing to do so.

I missing a lot. :D

I' not for old content or something. And don't want to hurt poor old players who can't live if new players got it.

Just really like this character.

Don't need Niko okar, Ranos even this Hexid which I got.

I'd have to side with the "No" crowd on this. And no. I do not have Shae. I wasn't subbed at the time. Would I like to have her? Hell yeah. But it wouldn't be fair to those that got her for subscribing during the promotional period. The same with the other promotional items / companions.

If it's not Shae, it's Nico. If it's not Nico, it's Ranos. If it's not Ranos, it's HK-55. If it's not HK-55, it's something else. Just accept the fact that you missed out and move on. All you're going to do by asking for previous promotion items/comps is piss people off, who will in turn piss you off and then other people get pissed off, and soon it becomes a pissing contest that has no end. People will argue until their fingers bleed.

I'd have to side with the "No" crowd on this. And no. I do not have Shae. I wasn't subbed at the time. Would I like to have her? Hell yeah. But it wouldn't be fair to those that got her for subscribing during the promotional period. The same with the other promotional items / companions.

If it's not Shae, it's Nico. If it's not Nico, it's Ranos. If it's not Ranos, it's HK-55. If it's not HK-55, it's something else. Just accept the fact that you missed out and move on. All you're going to do by asking for previous promotion items/comps is piss people off, who will in turn piss you off and then other people get pissed off, and soon it becomes a pissing contest that has no end. People will argue until their fingers bleed.

HK-55 was 2 times. Someone died after this or World is gone? No.

I don't ask do it for free to play. It's for subscrabers. I'm subscraber.

You are a subscriber after the date that Shae was available. Yes you were not playing at the time but that happens in all games. There will always be different things that people that have been here since the beginning will have that new players don't get. It is just the way it works in game. You accuse people of being greedy but you are doing the same thing, by stating I want Shae knowing full well the restrictions for getting her have long past.

I had a friend that was a subscriber except for that date she needed to be a sub that didn't receive Shae as she took responsibility for her actions and understood the reason she didn't get it. Same with the poster you are quoting. That poster been here since launch but didn't sub for that particular date and took responsibility for her/his actions.

It specifically states you needed to be a subscriber before or on October 25, 2016. Nowhere in the post does it state that you can get this companion after that date.

(http://dulfy.net/2016/10/07/swtor-knights-of-the-eternal-throne-expansion-info/#TERMS_AND_CONDITIONS)

Edited by casirabit

Or... you could just let people request what they want, since they're not asking you personally, for anything, nor would you lose anything one way or the other.

Shocking concept, I know.

Stay the course OP. Don't be discouraged, or distracted by the naysayers.

I am only aware of ONE time HK-55 was offered as a subscriber reward. There was a second promotion involving a bonus chapter in which you could play as HK-55, but it was not a "second chance" to get that companion.

So you're a subscriber. So what? Do you think that entitles you to everything that ever was in the game, that is in the game currently or that ever will be in the game just because you want it?

I'm a subscriber and there are things which I did not qualify to receive, but I am not here asking BW to give me a "second chance" to get them.