Thoughts on this Trooper Getup?

doohickeyexpress

Personally I much prefer the Trooper's Exalted armor set for my own trooper. I dont even have any dye module added because it looks damn fine on my character. Green and black ftw. :D

But the question was about how my dude's getup looks and if one were to have any crtiques. Lmao. Thanks for the reply though.

But the question was about how my dude's getup looks and if one were to have any crtiques. Lmao. Thanks for the reply though.

My critique was that my characters gear looks better than yours. Perhaps not what you wanted, but thats what your getting. If you dont like it, then may I suggest you post a better picture that shows your character fully. Hope you had a good christmas and your new year be off to a good start.

hmm, not a fan of that tbh

the boots are all wrong, those wacky spikes look silly and they look too bulky plus the boots don't "meet" the pants properly so there is a weird gap. i would probably go with some more traditional trooper boots.

the helmet doesn't really fit, the colours off imo. maybe try the colossal helmet from the legacy supply gear vendor guy or try find a helmet with the same look but different colour scheme

the chest looks good, i'm liking it same for the gloves belt and pants.

as for the rifle, i never bother coordinating weapons and outfit, sooo go with whatever :p