Naked guy in my fortress

JustMoment

Talos probably got lost on his way to some pool party.

He does seem to go to a lot of parties.....

I've been noticing this more often lately. The weird thing is that previously, a switch between characters would clear them out. Now it just seems to add more.

They do seem to disappear after a few minutes. Their Uber must have shown up.

Edited by dr_mike

I found out about this bug when I was running around in my Nar Shad SH and suddenly Lana popped up in front of me for several seconds then disappeared. I was like "...what?" at first, then realized it had to be some kind of bleed-through. Wish that could be fixed because I could see that being annoying for some.

I was showing a friend of mine some cutscene from Kotfe and Kotet . So in the beginning scene with Valk , where he is all dramatic.....and stuff . And then I'm all 'you gotta check this !'...

And during that scene..every companion is naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaked lol

And Valk is going on , rambling 'they are far away now...out of your reach'

Me: I guess it's laundry day huh ?!

Was worried Marr show up naked after that :D

This is my favourite bug. It makes me tour my own strongholds every now and then, looking for the visitors. Normally I only go directly to my banks and GTN, which are near the SH entrances.

The bleed-through was worse a year or so ago when suddenly other players showed up on eachother's ships. That was pretty creepy.

Your SH is haunted. leave cookies by the door and the ghosts of companions past will generally leave you in peace.

Anger them and they start moving your furniture around. especially if you bring someone home for some ERP.

It's hard to explain why when you leapt on the bed it suddenly shot across the room.

I was showing a friend of mine some cutscene from Kotfe and Kotet . So in the beginning scene with Valk , where he is all dramatic.....and stuff . And then I'm all 'you gotta check this !'...

And during that scene..every companion is naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaked lol

And Valk is going on , rambling 'they are far away now...out of your reach'

Me: I guess it's laundry day huh ?!

Was worried Marr show up naked after that :D

and you didnt have the FRAPS recording? u suck !!! :ppp

Edited by Kissakias

and you didnt have the FRAPS recording? u suck !!! :ppp

haha my bad! But I think it's a bug , cose it was on a toon that finished Kotfe and Kotet . And I run the story many times on that same toon . (my main Sorc) . So it could happen again....alas lol...

Maybe next time , I will....lol

A similar issue is happening with Quinn in my Marauder's SH. He's a naked, hologram. It makes it look like I have some sort of Quinn fetish, and takes a bit of explaining when folks come to visit my SH.

That's because there are now 2. If you did Iokath on your Mara, you have a new Quinn deco. The old one becomes an uncustomised ghost for your Mara. The new one will look "normal".

Man, the day I loaded into my DK stronghold and was greeted by a mostly-naked Skadge...no decorating was done that day let me tell you.

I legit thought they fixed this bug because I hadn't experienced it in so long, but this weekend I was decorating for Lifeday and there was Darth Hexid in my living room in her skivvies.

Man, the day I loaded into my DK stronghold and was greeted by a mostly-naked Skadge...no decorating was done that day let me tell you.

Been there. Seen that. Can. Not. Un-see. It.

The bug, glitch, whatever, is back with a vengeance. Suddenly coming across numerous companions wearing just their skivvies in my Stronghold. Sometimes I'm surprised by their sudden appearance. Mostly, I'm silently judgy about other players usage and placement of companions as decorations.