Day 1 of launch....I mean fail

Kaldiwen

Light server loads, Deserted areas...hell..there aren't even enough people in the servers to get full PVP matches going.....

UBER FAIL!!!!

Then cancel? It really isn't that hard. And they didn't fail, didn't they say you '' MAY '' get into the early access , so i would think that not everyone would be getting in. It happens , life isn't fair . Get over it.

im not crying about not getting in...lol...just laughing about how they didn't add more people because they were afraid of something (still don't know what). It just seems weird they let such a little amount of people in today...wouldn't it be better to let more in the first day just in case something bad DOES happen and they need to fix it? better now than the 20th

Then cancel? It really isn't that hard. And they didn't fail, didn't they say you '' MAY '' get into the early access , so i would think that not everyone would be getting in. It happens , life isn't fair . Get over it.

Bingo! Yahtzee! This right here GET OVER IT lol if this is SUCH a big deal to you then you really need to reconsider your priorities.

Light server loads, Deserted areas...hell..there aren't even enough people in the servers to get full PVP matches going.....

UBER FAIL!!!!

Day one of launch? No, the launch is on the 20th. The only fail here is your inability to understand the reasons behind the early access.

that's wrong. almost all servers are light.

yes....i have people in my guild telling me all the servers are light...it's almost like bioware rigged that page to look like that to trick people into thinking they let in more than they did...rofl...so yea...you guys are the fools

im not crying about not getting in...lol...just laughing about how they didn't add more people because they were afraid of something (still don't know what). It just seems weird they let such a little amount of people in today...wouldn't it be better to let more in the first day just in case something bad DOES happen and they need to fix it? better now than the 20th

Did you ever consider that they are not AFFRAID of adding more people. They already did the stress test that proved they can handle it.

Read the stickies and understand that they are measuring the load on the servers so that they can accurately judge the load they will have and expand as needed.

It's about understanding the infrastructure and knowing what it can handle.

Day one of launch? No, the launch is on the 20th. The only fail here is your inability to understand the reasons behind the early access.

This is a big day for us; we are launching Star Wars: The Old Republic, BioWare’s largest and most ambitious project to date, and we’re very proud that you’ve been able to join us. It’s an honor to be able to share this game with you.

A huge team of talented, passionate people at BioWare, Electronic Arts, Lucas Arts as well as many other partners all over the world poured their hearts and souls into this game.

We want to thank every single one of them for being part of the team that developed this game; it’s a monumental accomplishment.

Another group of people that we depended upon was you, the players. We had hundreds of thousands of players spend millions upon millions of hours beta testing this game.

Without you we never would have been able to build it; thank you for your contribution. This game is yours just as much as it is ours.

And finally we want to emphasize that this is just the beginning of a very long journey together. The game is launched, but it’s not done; it will probably never be done as we’re committed to working on Star Wars: The Old Republic in order to keep improving it and delivering exemplary service to you, the customer. It’s going to be a great ride.

Finally, we can only think of one appropriate way to sign off on this auspicious occasion:

May the Force be with you!

Ray Muzyka & Greg Zeschuk

Co-Founders, BioWare

There you go...so take it and stick it...this is launch

Funny I just read a forum post on this same page about someone crying because they were waiting in a queue. I just looked at the server status page and more than half the servers are full and a lot of people are still getting off work.

The next time you spend 300 million on something, I'll find a 14 year old that thinks he knows more about it than you to complain about everything you do. Sound like a plan?

TL:DR : STHU!