Do I get a day of credit for not being able to play today?

TimOCeallaigh

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{I totally agree with the OP. I'm also currently seeking to sue a garage for a refund on my car payments while it was in getting serviced, and suing a hospital for the loss of wages while they kept me in for treatment}

I want to sue hurricane Irma for a week's loss of work, no electricity, no video games (at which time I was subbed with ESO - but didn't get any extra time, or discount). :mad:

We had to actually play cards and board games. And socialize face to face with people. Thought it was the end times. :eek:

I want to sue hurricane Irma for a week's loss of work, no electricity, no video games (at which time I was subbed with ESO - but didn't get any extra time, or discount). :mad:

We had to actually play cards and board games. And socialize face to face with people. Thought it was the end times. :eek:

You hve to sue god.......:-)

I bet american courts make this trial possible :-)

Maybe the catholic church will make a deal and pay you out *fg*

Edited by Holanos

You hve to sue god.......:-)

I bet american courts make this trial possible :-)

Maybe the catholic church will make a deal and pay you out *fg*

It is technically possible and HAS happened, most famously around 10 years ago by a Nebraska state senator. Yes, one of our vaunted elected officials wasted taxpayer time and money suing God over natural disasters.