5.6 Utility Changes

Foambreaker

Except they put it in the generic class forum, not in any particular classes forum and no it is not sticky.

Class Balance Development Process

Yep, they put all classes together in one post so it's in the generic class forum. Looking at the first page of that generic forum it will take weeks for that post to disappear from the front page provided nobody touches it.

Maybe it doesn't need to be a sticky?

Yep, they put all classes together in one post so it's in the generic class forum. Looking at the first page of that generic forum it will take weeks for that post to disappear from the front page provided nobody touches it.

Maybe it doesn't need to be a sticky?

Responded to the wrong person?

I just posted a link, don't care if it is sticky. Posted the link because it is in a forum no one reads.

Yeah, didn't like the change to Combat/ Carnage, either. I don't know about clipping, though. With all that Alacrity the build generates/ demands, it was pretty easy to use 3 abilities during the Precision window.

Anyway, time to learn Concentration.

Except they put it in the generic class forum, not in any particular classes forum and no it is not sticky.

Class Balance Development Process

Yes.. they like to drop these things under the radar as much as possible... god forbid they put this in the general section and made it a sticky... :rolleyes:

Thanks for reposting it in the only forum section that gets read

Yeah, didn't like the change to Combat/ Carnage, either. I don't know about clipping, though. With all that Alacrity the build generates/ demands, it was pretty easy to use 3 abilities during the Precision window.

Anyway, time to learn Concentration.

There reference to people being affect by lag is interesting... maybe all of these changes are because they knew west coast and apac players would be at a massive disadvantage...