Please remove Huttball - Request of 80% of the players

IHeartSith

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huttball could certainly use some balancing (rather, classes could use some balancing while hutball exists), but I find it very fun. It's nice to have a Battleground that's not usually entirely dependent on clusters of stupid around a node, and to have positioning and utility matter.

at the request of 80% of players.

Wow really!?? Where is your poll? I didnt get to vote.. I wonder where this magical number came from?

oh wait it came from your a**

Stop making up numbers..

Oh and by the way ... Huttball is super fun.. really.. not trolling you .. its really fun!

This Warzone is terrible, Worst mechanics I have ever seen in my 15 years of MMO PvPing, I have not met 1 player yet that actually enjoys playing this game, It just has fail all over it.

I know its your attempt to make a Unique version of CTF but this is why there is no other version it has been tried and tested over years.

Im in a PvP Guild and Hutball alone deters alot of players from Queing just because of how bad it is.

Also add some sort of rating Warzone about 90% of the ones I am forced to play huttball, cant even choose

0/10 awful trolling attempt

pvp is a joke i play about 30 games a day on my server and im lucky if republic side wins 3 in the 30 games played............sorry but i think its time my friends and i head back to wow where its more balanced

WoW balance?

Look up arena stats.

For the top 15 2v2 and 3v3 arena class combinations by percentage above 2200, there are 30 classes in 2v2 and 45 in 3v3... 75 classes total.

Zero are hunters.

Hunters have been below 2% in 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 AND rated BG above 2200 since the beginning of Cataclysm. (RBG when it started)

Pallies, warriors, priests, druids and mages have had 10-15% each during that same period of time.

There's not only no balance, but Blizz doesn't make any changes to the FotM anymore- in fact, since BC the FotM has pretty much been pallies, warriors and druids- with DKs, priests and mages sometimes switching in and out.

But, of course, you think one side having better players means a game's imbalanced, so I wouldn't expect much of what you say to make sense.

This Warzone is terrible, Worst mechanics I have ever seen in my 15 years of MMO PvPing, I have not met 1 player yet that actually enjoys playing this game, It just has fail all over it.

I know its your attempt to make a Unique version of CTF but this is why there is no other version it has been tried and tested over years.

Im in a PvP Guild and Hutball alone deters alot of players from Queing just because of how bad it is.

Also add some sort of rating Warzone about 90% of the ones I am forced to play huttball, cant even choose

Hey look, you met a player who likes huttball :cool:

pvp is a joke i play about 30 games a day on my server and im lucky if republic side wins 3 in the 30 games played............sorry but i think its time my friends and i head back to wow where its more balanced

Good idea, go back to your warrior. That class has always been balanced.

I hate hutt ball. I'm a merc. pyro *** am I supposed to do besides kill and slow? I can't tank, heal, or carry the ball well. Can't run fast or jump high. (Thanks for making me and my jet pack useless devs) If I was sorcery who can heal, run, and jump I'd love it.

Ship to ship will end hutt ball. Its stupid and shames every character involved. Vader would have turned on the Emperor if he made him play hutt ball.

Give me a filter or I'll just continue to quit because all I want to do is kill for commendations.

You're wrong. Huttball is the best map in swtor and I wish they would release more huttball arenas.

Nice to meet ya! Count me as a lover of Huttball.

Finally a warzone where there is more to do than simply kill/take/protect.

It incorporates all the usual aspects and adds the additional dimension of ball carrying/passing.

It far and away has the most strategical variants of all the warzones.

Hutball is my fav. too. Just because you dont like it dont give us this 80% bull. It's the only WZ that requires skill not just standing on the side firing tracer missiles... Which i'm assuming is what you do.