Can't access Ebon Hawk

CeeBrown

I tried to get to my Stronghold, each time I tried the game just shut down. I tried twice. I then rebooted my computer, logged into SWTOR, click one of my toons on Ebon Hawk, the progress bar would get to 50% and the client would just shut down again. I then tried accessing one of my characters on another server and got in. What's going on with Ebon Hawk?

I tried to get to my Stronghold, each time I tried the game just shut down. I tried twice. I then rebooted my computer, logged into SWTOR, click one of my toons on Ebon Hawk, the progress bar would get to 50% and the client would just shut down again. I then tried accessing one of my characters on another server and got in. What's going on with Ebon Hawk?

Sounds like an issue on your end buddy. GL hope you can fix it. But TEH is fine for me was online all night, logged out and back in just fine.

my login screen (eternal spinning loader icon) locked up 3 times, I've rebooted twice.

Now i have the Ebon Hawk Server full message, with 200 slowly counting down to when i get to login. i'ts been about 5 minutes and it's still over 100.

must be a bug. hopefully the new Combine Servers will function... and not like this.