EA Vancouver (BC or Wash?)

Foambreaker

I live 5 minutes away.

They're actually in Burnaby which is just east of Vancouver, but yeah, Vancouver, WA needs the Trade Federation to land there and wipe them out... all of them. I feel like there should be a South Park episode where same-name USA/Canada cities have rivalries with each other and eventually go to war.

I live 5 minutes away.

They're actually in Burnaby which is just east of Vancouver, but yeah, Vancouver, WA needs the Trade Federation to land there and wipe them out... all of them. I feel like there should be a South Park episode where same-name USA/Canada cities have rivalries with each other and eventually go to war.

You may have heard that a WA resident burned "our side" of The Gorge so... ya and OR will be rooting for you! :p

I live 5 minutes away.

The great Joe Sakic is from Burnaby.

So...

Only one good thing comes from Burnaby