Grim Determination (Imp)

Mournblood

The server veterans out there may have heard of us before, but for those who haven't, we're one of the oldest, original Imperial guilds on BC. We're essentially a guild of respectful, mature players who enjoy all things end-game. While our reputation has primarily been for PvP, our focus has shifted to PvE recently due to the player attrition that most guilds have suffered in the past year. It is my hope that we'll be able to re-enter the PvP scene at some point in the relatively near future. (Most of our PvPers moved to Harbinger, and we'll be getting some of those people back with the imminent server merges.)

That said, I'm opening up recruitment for our guild for all classes. I'm looking for mature, dedicated players who are interested in the opportunity to be involved with rebuilding one of the best guilds on the server, and who will help us maintain the good reputation we've worked hard to keep over the years. To jump start this recruiting drive, I'm suspending our normal application process - you will NOT be required to submit an application on our guild website - however, we will still require a short interview (10-15 mins on average) on TS with prospective candidates to determine membership compatibility. You will therefore need to have TeamSpeak3 installed with a working mic in order to apply.

Particularly active and reliable members will be promoted quickly. Leadership positions are available to motivated members who can meet our expectations. I'm also willing to consider guild mergers with anyone in a small, relatively new guild. (Obviously, we would need to have some discussions about that to make sure it's a good fit for all involved.)

As already mentioned, our current focus is sustained PvE (Operations, World Bosses, FPs), with the eventual intention of re-establishing a viable, skilled PvP presence (that will likely become a reality after the server merges). We have a TeamSpeak server, a guild flagship, and of course a website. If you're interested at all, please contact me in game on Mourne to arrange a short interview. Thank you to all the potential applicants in advance for your time and interest in our guild.

Edited by Mournblood

• 2 months later...

With a slight nudge I want to clarify that we are NOT requiring you to submit an application on our website. For the current recruiting drive, and the foreseeable future, we only require a short 10-15 minute conversation with you in TS. This allows us to verify that you have TS installed with a working mic, that you've at least reached puberty, and gives us a brief opportunity to get to know you before we invite you to the guild.

This guild is Very supportive of our Military. We have multiple military members and we are very supportive with their deployment and being very patient while they are being deployed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Grim Determination has successfully concluded its recruiting drive, and our guild roster is better than ever! We wish to thank everyone who indicated interest in joining our guild. While we will always be willing to recruit competent, mature players who fit into our guild's culture, new applicants will be required to complete an application on our guild website to initiate that process going forward. If you would like to learn more about us, we invite you to visit our website at http://www.grimdetermination.enjin.com.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Announcemen:, GrimD will be doing an item give away this coming Sunday, June 17th, at 3pm CST in DK for newer players levels 30 or below (preferred or subscriber). No strings attached. Just an opportunity to give back to the community, make a good impression on newer players with free stuff, and give them a chance to meet us. The items are armor sets, weapons, mounts, and other goodies from Cartel Packs. Nothing extravagant that anyone is going to get rich from. If you have a lowbie alt, feel free to attend.