Cassus Fett armor Set for Trade

akdonkey

I got the Cassus Fett armor set on 10-02-17 So it will be bound the 48 hours. Any one have another Set that want to trade for this one? I'd like to trade for the Sensuous Dress set. Even swap. Or let me know what set you have to trade. Edited by akdonkey

I got the Cassus Fett armor set on 10-02-17 So it will be bound the 48 hours. Any one have another Set that want to trade for this one? I'd like to trade for the Sensuous Dress set. Even swap. Or let me know what set you have to trade.

I have the sensuous dress set in my cartel stash i can trade on any of my toons on either side

Edit: seems i was mistaken, i was looking at a different item that i thought, i do however have several other armors such as commander vizla, potent combatant and stylish dancer available

Edited by Setokai
mistaken an item

Sounds like we can trade once the bind comes off my set. It still has 1 day and 7 hours to go. I to can trade on either side once it unbinds. You might want to pull that set out of the stash. It will bind to the character you take it out on for the 24 plus hours or what ever it is. Before you can trade it. I'm currently on AKD a Republic side toon.

I have the sensuous dress set in my cartel stash i can trade on any of my toons on either side

Edit: seems i was mistaken, i was looking at a different item that i thought, i do however have several other armors such as commander vizla, potent combatant and stylish dancer available

I finished the Story line with AKD, If you want to reach me in Game I will be finishing up on Loxann a Republic Smuggler.

Edited by akdonkey

Thanks for the interest I have all of those.