Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

50 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Haven't done that yet since my JK still has to do Ruhnuk and most of my other characters haven't even finished KOTET yet, so idk if they added it later or if you got a glitch, but would you mind sharing that letter ? I'd love to see it.

Oh, yeah, sure!  It's longer than I could screenshot in one, so: part 1, part 2

52 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Honestly, while i wasn't particularly sold on the hairstyle at first, now i really think he looks better with this one than with his original one.

I cannot say the same (well, I agree he looks better) as the first time he walked into frame in Traitor Among the Chiss on my very first playthrough I literally swooned because I couldn't believe how much hotter he was 😂  glad to hear you have been converted to the glory that is his sexy hair 😉

8 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Oh, yeah, sure!  It's longer than I could screenshot in one, so: part 1, part 2

Thanks. It's super sweet.

Now i really want to see him and the PC go on a nice vacaaaation somewhere.

9 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

I cannot say the same (well, I agree he looks better) as the first time he walked into frame in Traitor Among the Chiss on my very first playthrough I literally swooned because I couldn't believe how much hotter he was 😂  glad to hear you have been converted to the glory that is his sexy hair 😉

At first i was about 50/50, i didn't really know if i liked it more or not, i did like the more visible scars around his implants though, so he got to keep it after Nathema, then i realised i also liked the fact the hair was a bit darker. And then when the Frontline Slicer set came out and i put it on him, i knew i had found the look i really liked for him and the haircut got to stay from that point on.

Now it's actually weird when i'm playing a character who hasn't done the Zildrog arc yet and still has the old haircut.

Just now, Goreshaga said:

Thanks. It's super sweet.

Now i really want to see him and the PC go on a nice vacaaaation somewhere.

It's soooooo sweet, soooooo cute.  "favorite person" got me in the feels.

😂YES.  We deserve our on screen vacaaaation!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Goreshaga said:

At first i was about 50/50, i didn't really know if i liked it more or not, i did like the more visible scars around his implants though, so he got to keep it after Nathema, then i realised i also liked the fact the hair was a bit darker. And then when the Frontline Slicer set came out and i put it on him, i knew i had found the look i really liked for him and the haircut got to stay from that point on.

Now it's actually weird when i'm playing a character who hasn't done the Zildrog arc yet and still has the old haircut.

It's SO weird for me playing characters from the earlier stories when he has his old hair.  No matter how many times I do runs through the story, it always takes me ages to get used to it, every time I do a one.

I also love the darker hair and the scars ❤️ and I love the all black impants without the yellow bits on them ❤️  All that plus the haircut just goes so well with my usual leather-clad all-black looks for him 😏

I wish so much that you could replay fractured alliances because I want to be able to play Iokath/Umbara with him having the sexy hair look and he could just consistently have it from KotFE onward, and it would be so amazing 😥  C'MON DEVS 😥

19 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

It's soooooo sweet, soooooo cute.  "favorite person" got me in the feels.

😂YES.  We deserve our on screen vacaaaation!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that he said that, because that's exactly how my JK feels about him, she has a few favorite people, but he is her favorite person in the galaxy, and that's not even a contest.

Yeah, i'd really like to see what's his idea of a good vacation tbh. My JK's thing is more or less the escapade he suggested in Hearts and Minds (i loved that as it was 100% the kind of things my JK likes), wonder what an actual vacation would be for them.

21 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

It's SO weird for me playing characters from the earlier stories when he has his old hair.  No matter how many times I do runs through the story, it always takes me ages to get used to it, every time I do a one.

I also love the darker hair and the scars ❤️ and I love the all black impants without the yellow bits on them ❤️  All that plus the haircut just goes so well with my usual leather-clad all-black looks for him 😏

I wish so much that you could replay fractured alliances because I want to be able to play Iokath/Umbara with him having the sexy hair look and he could just consistently have it from KotFE onward, and it would be so amazing 😥  C'MON DEVS 😥

Yeah it's so weird 😅

I so wish we could replay it as well, if only because i'd really like to change that gray outfit for the proposal scene, i don't like it and i'd love if he could wear something else.

Just now, Goreshaga said:

I so wish we could replay it as well, if only because i'd really like to change that gray outfit for the proposal scene, i don't like it and i'd love if he could wear something else.

YES that too omg.  I don't mind his undercover outfit but I would much rather that he would put his outfit YOU gave him back on after returning to Odessen at the end of Nathema (I mean, surely he could have changed his clothes after getting patched up in the med bay!)

There are really just so many reasons I wish we could replay fractured alliances, forever sad that we can't. 

For that matter, lemme replay forged alliances/SoR so that Theron can look good in those as well 😂  But, fractured alliances upsets me more, if I could have the option to replay ONE thing in the whole game that we can't currently, it would be that.

15 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

YES that too omg.  I don't mind his undercover outfit but I would much rather that he would put his outfit YOU gave him back on after returning to Odessen at the end of Nathema (I mean, surely he could have changed his clothes after getting patched up in the med bay!)

There are really just so many reasons I wish we could replay fractured alliances, forever sad that we can't. 

For that matter, lemme replay forged alliances/SoR so that Theron can look good in those as well 😂  But, fractured alliances upsets me more, if I could have the option to replay ONE thing in the whole game that we can't currently, it would be that.

Yeah, the scene is good enough that i can tolerate the gray outfit, but i'd much rather have it with the outfit of my choice. And yeah i imagine he'd have more than enough time to change.

I'd love to replay SoR as well, i dislike his default outfit even more than the underover one, that jacket is absolutely ugly (wouldn't be so bad if not for those weird sleeve tbh), also i think the Impulsive Adventurer chestpiece would be pretty nice on Rishi (i'll never understand why they gave Lana an undercover look for Rishi but not to the actual spy... would've made more sense for both of them to change looks, especially since they were trying to avoid being recognized).

20 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Yeah, the scene is good enough that i can tolerate the gray outfit, but i'd much rather have it with the outfit of my choice. And yeah i imagine he'd have more than enough time to change.

I'd love to replay SoR as well, i dislike his default outfit even more than the underover one, that jacket is absolutely ugly (wouldn't be so bad if not for those weird sleeve tbh), also i think the Impulsive Adventurer chestpiece would be pretty nice on Rishi (i'll never understand why they gave Lana an undercover look for Rishi but not to the actual spy... would've made more sense for both of them to change looks, especially since they were trying to avoid being recognized).

So, I know this is a love thread, I try to spread love and positivity, but on this topic I have to break that rule.  Because I DESPISE his original outfit 🤣  It is so unflattering and ugly and I hate it.  When he becomes companion in chapter 10 of KotFE I literally cannot change his outfit fast enough, and I always go back and re-record chapter 9 immediately lol. 

I mean, I would change his outfit to what I want immediately regardless, but it is honestly very weird that Lana, Senya, and Koth all have TWO outfits on, and Lana has a redesigned outfit for KotFE.... and Theron still can't dress himself 🤣  Like I said though, he could have a way nicer outfit on and I would still change it so it doesn't really bother me, but it is kind of funny lol

It absolutely shocks me how many Therons I see as companions in game that are wearing his entire default outfit (even some with his undercover hair but default outfit which is even more ??????? lol).  I just.... I get different tastes and all that, but how do so few people seem to hate that outfit, it baffles me 😂

Edited by cannibithobbal

4 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

It has been too long since this thread was on front page!  I was actually going to come in here and post something and you beat me to it! 😅

I will admit that I frequently checked on the this thread (even though I get notifications when new posts are made on it), because I was always waiting for you to share new screenshots of Theron. And I'm glad you have, they never disappoint. 😄

SoR definitely gets my vote for content that I'd love to be able to replay. From the first flashpoints to Yavin, it is by far my favourite expansion and there are so many varient lines I'd love to be able to record.

38 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Because I DESPISE his original outfit 🤣  It is so unflattering and ugly and I hate it.  When he becomes companion in chapter 10 of KotFE I literally cannot change his outfit fast enough, and I always go back and re-record chapter 9 immediately lol. 

59 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

I'd love to replay SoR as well, i dislike his default outfit even more than the underover one, that jacket is absolutely ugly (wouldn't be so bad if not for those weird sleeve tbh),

And I definitely don't mind either of Theron's outfits, but I'm now going to imagine that some time after Theron's first meeting with (a Pub) PC, he gets a crush and asks Jonas for advice. And Jonas jokingly tells him that his outfit makes him a great catch and he should wear it frequently to impress PC. Poor Theron never realizes that it was a joke and PC and Lana both assume he really likes the outfit and never tell him that it's not great to avoid hurting his feelings. 😂

1 hour ago, cannibithobbal said:

So, I know this is a love thread, I try to spread love and positivity, but on this topic I have to break that rule.  Because I DESPISE his original outfit 🤣  It is so unflattering and ugly and I hate it.  When he becomes companion in chapter 10 of KotFE I literally cannot change his outfit fast enough, and I always go back and re-record chapter 9 immediately lol. 

I mean, I would change his outfit to what I want immediately regardless, but it is honestly very weird that Lana, Senya, and Koth all have TWO outfits on, and Lana has a redesigned outfit for KotFE.... and Theron still can't dress himself 🤣  Like I said though, he could have a way nicer outfit on and I would still change it so it doesn't really bother me, but it is kind of funny lol

It absolutely shocks me how many Therons I see as companions in game that are wearing his entire default outfit (even some with his undercover hair but default outfit which is even more ??????? lol).  I just.... I get different tastes and all that, but how do so few people seem to hate that outfit, it baffles me 😂

Yeah that outfit is awful, and same, i change it as soon as i can, because i just don't like it at all, if he had something better, maybe i'd keep it, maybe i'd change it anyways, it'd depend on how it looks actually. Tbh i do the same for Lana, as i don't like her customization either, not to mention how much it clips through her body during cutscenes, and now that i found a look i like for her she'll keep it, and so far i haven't seen any bug with that outfit, so i'm pleased with it. Same with Torian, the armor they gave him for KOTFE+ isn't bad, but i like to see him a bit more bulky, and honestly the new Mando armor is just great for that.

Dunno, maybe some actually like it, maybe some can't find something better, or just don't bother changing it. I also find it weird to see so many Therons in their default outfit

29 minutes ago, JenaSalton said:

And I definitely don't mind either of Theron's outfits, but I'm now going to imagine that some time after Theron's first meeting with (a Pub) PC, he gets a crush and asks Jonas for advice. And Jonas jokingly tells him that his outfit makes him a great catch and he should wear it frequently to impress PC. Poor Theron never realizes that it was a joke and PC and Lana both assume he really likes the outfit and never tell him that it's not great to avoid hurting his feelings. 😂

That's a fun little head canon 🤣

46 minutes ago, JenaSalton said:

oh nooooo poor Theron 🤣  I hope Theron got Jonas back real good for that one!!!  Theron is already socially awkward enough without thinking he's dressed nicely and not realizing people actually think he isn't, Jonas should know better!!!  Thankfully Theron's hotness cannot be contained by an ugly outfit so the PC can see past it and totally still want him (even if they probably want him out of the outfit... in more ways than one 😏)

20 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Yeah that outfit is awful, and same, i change it as soon as i can, because i just don't like it at all, if he had something better, maybe i'd keep it, maybe i'd change it anyways, it'd depend on how it looks actually. Tbh i do the same for Lana, as i don't like her customization either, not to mention how much it clips through her body during cutscenes, and now that i found a look i like for her she'll keep it, and so far i haven't seen any bug with that outfit, so i'm pleased with it. Same with Torian, the armor they gave him for KOTFE+ isn't bad, but i like to see him a bit more bulky, and honestly the new Mando armor is just great for that.

I change the outfit of ANY companion who I am either gonna run around with or who is in cutscenes (even ones who have decent outfits to start lol), which is why I know I would change Theron's outfit regardless, but I still wish he started with something better anyway!!  For reasons, ya know.  I feel bad that he looks like he has 0 fashion sense, which is why my headcanon is that he changes up his look completely when he leaves the SIS and that's why he gets told "you got better looking!" 😏

23 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

Dunno, maybe some actually like it, maybe some can't find something better, or just don't bother changing it. I also find it weird to see so many Therons in their default outfit

Yeah, I'm sure it's a mix of people actually liking it, people just don't bother to change companion outfits, and people who just don't know what he would look good in.  And I mean, as much as I may tease, fair enough to all those.  Just, it's so strange that it seems to be Therons more than any other companion that I see in default clothing.  I see other companions in defaults but it is usually the minority.  It is just so strange that for Theron it's the vast majority!  Definitely baffling lol

58 minutes ago, JenaSalton said:

I will admit that I frequently checked on the this thread (even though I get notifications when new posts are made on it), because I was always waiting for you to share new screenshots of Theron. And I'm glad you have, they never disappoint. 😄

SoR definitely gets my vote for content that I'd love to be able to replay. From the first flashpoints to Yavin, it is by far my favourite expansion and there are so many varient lines I'd love to be able to record.

Accidentally missed replying to this!

I agree, I really love SoR (on republic side anyway, on imp side I hate Yavin) and would love very much to be able to replay it.  It is my second favorite story after fractured alliances.  Iokath is my very favorite story in the whole game because it has so much Theron.  He is your companion the entire time, in every single cutscene, it's so amazing 😍

and ty/yw 😊  I have way too many Theron screenshots.  I can definitely spam a lot of them😉 (I'll stop there lmao)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wish there's a vote function in this forum so we can hold a voting regarding Theron's outfit and hair lol

My vote:

Original jacket (ugly) <- who does that to their clothes the plastic red looks cheap the shoulder pads are a war crime

Traitor haircut (ugly) <- who does that with their hair it's like being chewed by 10 caterpillars

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

I change the outfit of ANY companion who I am either gonna run around with or who is in cutscenes (even ones who have decent outfits to start lol), which is why I know I would change Theron's outfit regardless, but I still wish he started with something better anyway!!  For reasons, ya know.  I feel bad that he looks like he has 0 fashion sense, which is why my headcanon is that he changes up his look completely when he leaves the SIS and that's why he gets told "you got better looking!" 😏

Lol, that's a fun HC, and it could work either as him having 0 fashion sense or just not caring as long as it's practical and doesn't get in the way of his job, but honestly the outfit he wears on the Annihilation cover would already have been a bit better for me.

For me it depends. Base game i change the outfit of pretty much all my companions, because in most cases it's either ugly, very low res or both, or simply looks impractical (like Kira and Jaesa having long robes which don't seem the best idea with a sabberstaff to me).

KOTFE+, it's mainly Theron, Lana and Torian. For the first two because i really don't like the default look, and for all 3, i was able to find much better than the default look. The other companions' outfits are mostly fine and i don't necessarily find anything better to give them so they get to keep their default outfits (we'll see if any new outfit that will come out later will change that, but so far it's been like that), also i don't remove the customizations for Koth and Senya, i like that it gives them a slightly different body shape than the regular BT2 they have without it (that being said i like that the more recent CM outfits do that as well), Koth looks a bit more muscular and Senya it gives her more of a "mom vibe" (don't really know how to explain that tbh)

10 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

Lol, that's a fun HC, and it could work either as him having 0 fashion sense or just not caring as long as it's practical and doesn't get in the way of his job, but honestly the outfit he wears on the Annihilation cover would already have been a bit better for me.

I agree, that outfit would have been 100% better as a default outfit for him 😅

10 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

For me it depends. Base game i change the outfit of pretty much all my companions, because in most cases it's either ugly, very low res or both, or simply looks impractical (like Kira and Jaesa having long robes which don't seem the best idea with a sabberstaff to me).

KOTFE+, it's mainly Theron, Lana and Torian. For the first two because i really don't like the default look, and for all 3, i was able to find much better than the default look. The other companions' outfits are mostly fine and i don't necessarily find anything better to give them so they get to keep their default outfits (we'll see if any new outfit that will come out later will change that, but so far it's been like that), also i don't remove the customizations for Koth and Senya, i like that it gives them a slightly different body shape than the regular BT2 they have without it (that being said i like that the more recent CM outfits do that as well), Koth looks a bit more muscular and Senya it gives her more of a "mom vibe" (don't really know how to explain that tbh)

For class story, I usually only change outfits for my favorite companions, or sometimes only those who I will take with me as active companion.  I think every single crew has at least one character who never gets their outfit changed lol 

For KotFE/KotET though, I generally change almost everyone or absolutely everyone's outfits (that's JK's team on my current run)

I do actually like some of the characters' default outfits, but, once I change some I feel like the ones that aren't changed stick out so I like to change everyone.  (forever wishing I could customize Arcann btw, erg.)  Some characters I definitely do way more customizing on though, some are more simple.  Like, Theron and Lana always get the most thought by far put into their outfits compared to everyone else. 

Unrelated to any of that but very related to Theron, I made a discovery today.  This may not be new to everyone, but it was sure as hell new to me!!!  In KotET chapter 2, I had never once followed Theron and Lana instead of following Acina to her shuttle.  Turns out, if you follow them, they take their places in the room where their next cutscene takes place.  And Theron does his sexy spy pose, and it is glorious and I totally didn't get distracted taking screenshots and staring at him for like a half hour 😅

Been a while since I last posted. So here are some updates. 🎉Part One!

I went the route of killing Senya and Arcann on my IA. I won't say it was worth it, because the sacrifice to get the videos and pictures was great, but I also don't regret it.

Starting with Voss in Chapter 01 Wraith and Ruin. Theron looks amazing dressed up in the new Voss armour as he holds the line with the others. Worth the 10500 tech fragments there. Here they both are in an orange field of flowers🌻

Then, here are Senya and Valkorian singing briefly to each other as Senya dies. It was a very touching few seconds amidst all the sadness.

Theron looks very sexy in the Nathema armour set. Front Back. I used different pants. A skirt would be hard to roll in😉

Chapter 04 Where Dreams Die creepy day holo call. Not a new scene. Just including it for those that want to hear the line in Agent's voice.  Not going to include all the cute flirts from Eternal Throne. Even though it's tempting. 😁

Seems PC only says "Protect Theron" in Chapter 05 Asension if the first dialogue line is chosen. Stil really love this scene. Such a simple line but I love it so, so much. 💖Has commentary from Theron and Lana as Agent fights a bunch of droids with the use of the giant tank droid.

Finally, last video for this post, an update on Arcann's whereabouts. He's looking very broody there as he uses the Force to twil a pretty saber. 

I'll post more later. This is enough for one post. 

And after all the videos and photos I took, I am going to have to redo everything. I realized it would be more appropriate for Lana to start wearing her outfit after she stirps it from Vaylin's corpse. And it would make more sense for Theron to only start wearing the Nathema outfit after Nathema in which Agent finds a spare set in a locker. 😅 Apparently I like making extra work for myself. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

You.... Killed.... Senya!!!!!!! I can't bear it. I can respect people who don't think Arcann shouldn't be redeemed, but not at the cost of Senya's life!

Arcann is alive on all of my characters, including the ones who would definitely should/would have killed him because none of my characters are willing to kill Senya.

That scene with Senya and Valkorian singing as she dies though, that breaks my heart.

I say this as a person who Adores Arcann (I'm hoping my JC will get a proposal this winter) but I do think an imprisonment should have been an option. None of my characters would lock him up. Why waste a resource? But even if he deserves to die (only if it resurrects his victims) Senya should never be a kill.

8 hours ago, JakRoanin said:

You.... Killed.... Senya!!!!!!! I can't bear it. I can respect people who don't think Arcann shouldn't be redeemed, but not at the cost of Senya's life!

I don't want to kill Arcann and Senya, but i'll have to do it on at least one of my JK's clone because someone thought it was a brilliant idea to lock a few romance scenes with Theron behind their death... 😡

And i'd like to record these scenes at least once, so that i'll never have to do it ever again.

Edited by Goreshaga

It was very hard. I really adore Senya. It was also hard to kill Arcann after not killing him on my BH and seeing how much he changed. This is only my second character to get this far and the change between both outcomes is extreme. 

I haven't gotten to Nathema on my Agent yet, and I'm wondering who is going to talk to Agent about giving Theron a chance. Arcann does so if alive. But since he's gone... Does a droid say something similar? Because that would be weird and... I would not like that at all. Better for no one to say anything.

Alright! Part Two! 🎉

For those of you that have only ever selected the flirt option at the beginning of Chapter 06 Dragon's Maw, here is line one with Agent. I think the line suits Agent very well. I like selecting the flirt line on my BH because it makes sense to me for a Mandalorian to admire someone in full armour. 😏

The chapter is very different. Arcann shows up, he and Vaylin fight, she throws a speeder at him - which he shakes off like a Boss - before fleeing like a coward. Then Arcann and the Outlander face off in combat. After Arcann is defeated, the Outlander can add emotional pain to the physical. 🥺

The Outlander kills Arcann on liveholo with a speech, and then Vaylin orders the entire area arial bombarded to the ground. Thousands in the area are likely killed. ⚰️ (If anyone wants to see the speech or any of the cutscenes, let me know and I will share them.) Then Outlander and Theron run to the shuttle for an evac as the city comes falling down around them.

That's it for now. Chapter 08 End Times has a lot of great stuff in it! I'll work on putting things together and make another post soon. 😁

And completely non-Theron related, but I have been expanding horizons on my Agent clone and he and Watcher Two look amazing together! 🤩 She is such a sweetie. The first base class romance I have tried and it is a very nice one. 💖

Edited by yenzin
Added Watcher Two stuff
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, yenzin said:

Alright! Part Two! 🎉

For those of you that have only ever selected the flirt option at the beginning of Chapter 06 Dragon's Maw, here is line one with Agent. I think the line suits Agent very well. I like selecting the flirt line on my BH because it makes sense to me for a Mandalorian to admire someone in full armour. 😏

The chapter is very different. Arcann shows up, he and Vaylin fight, she throws a speeder at him - which he shakes off like a Boss - before fleeing like a coward. Then Arcann and the Outlander face off in combat. After Arcann is defeated, the Outlander can add emotional pain to the physical. 🥺

The Outlander kills Arcann on liveholo with a speech, and then Vaylin orders the entire area arial bombarded to the ground. Thousands in the area are likely killed. ⚰️ (If anyone wants to see the speech or any of the cutscenes, let me know and I will share them.) Then Outlander and Theron run to the shuttle for an evac as the city comes falling down around them.

That's it for now. Chapter 08 End Times has a lot of great stuff in it! I'll work on putting things together and make another post soon. 😁

And completely non-Theron related, but I have been expanding horizons on my Agent clone and he and Watcher Two look amazing together! 🤩 She is such a sweetie. The first base class romance I have tried and it is a very nice one. 💖

If they don't give me back my Watcher 2 soon I'll cry. My male Agent needs her so badly. And she'd be so fun sassing Theron.

12 hours ago, yenzin said:

The Outlander kills Arcann on liveholo with a speech, and then Vaylin orders the entire area arial bombarded to the ground. Thousands in the area are likely killed. ⚰️ (If anyone wants to see the speech or any of the cutscenes, let me know and I will share them.)

Please do share.