Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

35 minutes ago, eabevella said:

To the person with great taste who dressed Theron in War-Forged MK-0 jacket on fleet and said he deserves the best look:

I stole the look and it looks great 😍

The whole War-Forged MK outfit look pretty good on him, i really like the pants and boots on him actually.

I'm not particularly fond of these pants and boots with that jacket, tbh, but the jacket in that color looks pretty good on him. Maybe the boots more than the pants actually, dunno, they don't really feel very Theron to me, but that may also be because i use these on my SI and i think they look great on him, and are probably more his style in the end, so i associate them more with my Nox than Theron.

• Like 1

So, while we're sharing more Theron outfits, this was my very productive lunch hour today. 😂

Well, that and a new outfit for my JK, as I decided the boys needed some color-coordinated club outfits 😏

edit to add: bonus actual normal non-silly outfit that's still color-coordinated.  I don't know why I never put this top on him, it looks great 😍

(I may or may not have paid to unlock the collector's edition vendor to buy black-yellow dyes to make this happen.  no, I regret nothing. 😅)

Edited by cannibithobbal

8 hours ago, Goreshaga said:

The whole War-Forged MK outfit look pretty good on him, i really like the pants and boots on him actually.

I'm not particularly fond of these pants and boots with that jacket, tbh, but the jacket in that color looks pretty good on him. Maybe the boots more than the pants actually, dunno, they don't really feel very Theron to me, but that may also be because i use these on my SI and i think they look great on him, and are probably more his style in the end, so i associate them more with my Nox than Theron.

I have too many knee high boots myself to justify my fashion bias. I'd love to have that boots irl myself lol

6 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

OMG I love that, it looks amazing 😍😍  the jacket looks great but also, those knee-thigh high boots on him 😏

The boots are from Reconstructed Apprentice set.

5 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

So, while we're sharing more Theron outfits, this was my very productive lunch hour today. 😂

Well, that and a new outfit for my JK, as I decided the boys needed some color-coordinated club outfits 😏

edit to add: bonus actual normal non-silly outfit that's still color-coordinated.  I don't know why I never put this top on him, it looks great 😍

(I may or may not have paid to unlock the collector's edition vendor to buy black-yellow dyes to make this happen.  no, I regret nothing. 😅)

The black/yellow vest looks good. Is that from the Canderous set?

Theron looks great when he shows of his arms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eabevella said:

The boots are from Reconstructed Apprentice set.

yeah, I LOVE those boots ❤️, and I've been eyeing that set for ages specifically to put the boots on Theron but I missed buying it when it was somewhat cheaper and now it's gone stupid expensive so I'm stuck waiting til it goes back down 😣

1 hour ago, eabevella said:

The black/yellow vest looks good. Is that from the Canderous set?

Theron looks great when he shows of his arms.

yes indeedy, the Canderous Ordo set, I love that vest, which is why I can't believe I never put it on Theron, it looks so good on him 😍😍  that outfit is gonna be his outfit for a while now for sure haha

So, my quest for alternate romance lines continues. 

I am still playing my male BH and I have gotten to the rescue from the Revanite compound. So far, aside from the, "It's very good to see you, Theron," line, all others have been the same. Also, I still love that line! BH's expression and Spackman's inflection on that line is so incredibly amazing! 🥰

The following lines, "Is my presence so distracting you have to shuttle me off," and "Are you okay? Thought I lost you for good there," are both the same. 

Which honestly confused me. I was hoping for more unique lines. Turns out, after a lot of watching other videos on YouTube, that some lines are class-based. BH and IA get the same line during the rescue, but SW and SI get the line, "I was so sure I would never see you again." And those videos are all with characters that have flirted with Theron previously.

I won't take the rescue flirt, but I doubt the scene at the end of Rishi will change. If I even get it. I am honestly worried I won't be able to have that private conversation with Theron there if I have not taken any of the previous flirt lines. 

Also, at this point, since my character has not flirted with Theron at all, some of his responses feel too intimate. Like him saying, "Should've known you would (show up to rescue me)." How would he know? My character has been nothing but professional. Doing this experiment really highlights just how much the romance is one-sided right now though.

For instance, when slicing into the Nova Blade base, Theron's voice is very flirty when he replies to Hunter's, "I'll take care of it," with, "I'm sure you will." 😍

Edited by yenzin
added stuff
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, yenzin said:

I am still playing my male BH and I have gotten to the rescue from the Revanite compound. So far, aside from the, "It's very good to see you, Theron," line, all others have been the same. Also, I still love that line! BH's expression and Spackman's inflection on that line is so incredibly amazing! 🥰

The following lines, "Is my presence so distracting you have to shuttle me off," and "Are you okay? Thought I lost you for good there," are both the same. 

Which honestly confused me. I was hoping for more unique lines. Turns out, after a lot of watching other videos on YouTube, that some lines are class-based. BH and IA get the same line during the rescue, but SW and SI get the line, "I was so sure I would never see you again." And those videos are all with characters that have flirted with Theron previously.

I won't take the rescue flirt, but I doubt the scene at the end of Rishi will change. If I even get it. I am honestly worried I won't be able to have that private conversation with Theron there if I have not taken any of the previous flirt lines. 

Also, at this point, since my character has not flirted with Theron at all, some of his responses feel too intimate. Like him saying, "Should've known you would (show up to rescue me)." How would he know? My character has been nothing but professional. Doing this experiment really highlights just how much the romance is one-sided right now though.

For instance, when slicing into the Nova Blade base, Theron's voice is very flirty when he replies to Hunter's, "I'll take care of it," with, "I'm sure you will." 😍

I can't say 100% that it's the same on Imp side, but on Pub side I once made a run to see which [flirts] were mandatory to get the romance specific scenes on Yavin, and the only one that was absolutely mandatory was during the very last scene on Rishi, the one where you have to choose between talking to Lana, Theron or no one before leaving for Yavin, and picking the option to kiss him.

So if it's the same, guess you should be ok.

22 minutes ago, yenzin said:

It's really so crazy that sith get a different rescue flirt to agents/BH!  tbh I wonder if it's different because a sith doesn't need to ask "you ok?" because they can tell if he's ok using the force?  That's the only thing I can think of.  Definitely wish everyone could get the "I was so sure I'd never see you again" line though, I really like that one ❤️

34 minutes ago, yenzin said:

Is this perhaps proof that Theron is secretly crushing on the PC regardless of them flirting with him?  So if they so much as flirt with him once all of a sudden he just POUNCES!  😂

Amusingly, I feel like those "he sounds overly intimate in response" is the opposite in some ways to republic side, where for ages his responses to flirts range from "did he even know that was a flirt?" to "yeah ok that was definitely you hitting on me, but nope, can't rn" 😅  it isn't until Rishi with the "After all of this time, I was starting to think you didn't care." "Is that a fact?  What are you thinking now?" that he really sounds like he's definitely into them.  Which, let's be honest, makes that flirt line extremely appropriate, the PC might in fact think by that point that maybe Theron isn't actually that into them! 😅

26 minutes ago, JakRoanin said:

Don't worry you get the option of either Lana or Theron at the end regardless.

11 minutes ago, Goreshaga said:

I can't say 100% that it's the same on Imp side, but on Pub side I once made a run to see which [flirts] were mandatory to get the romance specific scenes on Yavin, and the only one that was absolutely mandatory was during the very last scene on Rishi, the one where you have to choose between talking to Lana, Theron or no one before leaving for Yavin, and picking the option to kiss him.

So if it's the same, guess you should be ok.

Thanks for the confirmation! That eases my mind! 'Mission: Get Alt Flirt Lines' is still a go! 🎉

8 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

It's really so crazy that sith get a different rescue flirt to agents/BH!  tbh I wonder if it's different because a sith doesn't need to ask "you ok?" because they can tell if he's ok using the force?  That's the only thing I can think of.  Definitely wish everyone could get the "I was so sure I'd never see you again" line though, I really like that one ❤️

Is this perhaps proof that Theron is secretly crushing on the PC regardless of them flirting with him?  So if they so much as flirt with him once all of a sudden he just POUNCES!  😂

Amusingly, I feel like those "he sounds overly intimate in response" is the opposite in some ways to republic side, where for ages his responses to flirts range from "did he even know that was a flirt?" to "yeah ok that was definitely you hitting on me, but nope, can't rn" 😅  it isn't until Rishi with the "After all of this time, I was starting to think you didn't care." "Is that a fact?  What are you thinking now?" that he really sounds like he's definitely into them.  Which, let's be honest, makes that flirt line extremely appropriate, the PC might in fact think by that point that maybe Theron isn't actually that into them! 😅

🤣 It's true. My JC didn't take many flirts with Theron, but when they did happen, they went Whoosh! right over Theron's head. To be fair though, some of the lines weren't very flirty. Also, agreed, I love that reunion flirt on Rishi! 😍

Just now, eabevella said:

Don't know if you guys have seen this new cover art of Annihilation:

https://i.imgur.com/RvwkkrU.jpg

Saw it on Reddit, feel like to share it here too.

omg that is SO much cooler than the weird totally-not-Theron-dude-with-Theron's-implants!  I really need to finally get that book............

2 hours ago, yenzin said:

🤣 It's true. My JC didn't take many flirts with Theron, but when they did happen, they went Whoosh! right over Theron's head. To be fair though, some of the lines weren't very flirty. Also, agreed, I love that reunion flirt on Rishi! 😍

Yeah, not wrong, a lot of the republic ones are more just casual and showing genuine interest in him rather than overtly flirty, which I love, but it does mean that they seem to just go WHOOOOOSH 😂  to be fair to Theron, though, he has decent reason to not think a Jedi might be flirting with him...................... 🥺

the reunion flirt though 😍😍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eabevella said:

Yep, saw it and commented on the Reddit post.

As i said there, it's nice, but i like the old one better, even if Theron doesn't really look like he does in game, but he's a very stylized Theron on this one and doesn't really look like he does in game either anyways. Also why are his implants so low on his face on this cover ?

BTW, do any of you have an idea what bracers/gloves could look similar to the ones he wears on that cover ? I've looked into the ones i already own, but none seem to come close enough, and i have no idea which ones i could look for.

Edited by Goreshaga
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, cannibithobbal said:

I wouldn't say this is canon, but it's definitely the impression I got from the first flirt as an Imperial. Settled things right away for my SI. 😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, eabevella said:

Ohh! Thanks for sharing! While I also like the original cover more, I appreciate that the book is getting a new one. Shows that there is enough popularity to re-release the book. 🤩

As i said there, it's nice, but i like the old one better, even if Theron doesn't really look like he does in game, but he's a very stylized Theron on this one and doesn't really look like he does in game either anyways. Also why are his implants so low on his face on this cover ?

BTW, do any of you have an idea what bracers/gloves could look similar to the ones he wears on that cover ? I've looked into the ones i already own, but none seem to come close enough, and i have no idea which ones i could look for.

The implants are low, because, fun fact: most artists that draw art for book covers, never even read the book first. Or in this case, have played the game. I wonder if the Sith Theron is facing off is the one in the book. Can't remember her name. The artist did enough research to draw her, but not enough to get Theron's appearance correct. 

Ask and you shall receive! The bracers on that cover are Theron's bracers in-game! 😍 The gloves I have on him in that shot are Kreia's gloves. The dye colour is deep gray and black. 

Edited by yenzin
emoji

There are similar ones:

RV-03 Speedsuit, Concealed Bodysuit

Remnant Dreadguard Agent

Dark Marauder (it's a special elbow length bracer too)

4 hours ago, yenzin said:

Ohh! Thanks for sharing! While I also like the original cover more, I appreciate that the book is getting a new one. Shows that there is enough popularity to re-release the book. 🤩

The implants are low, because, fun fact: most artists that draw art for book covers, never even read the book first. Or in this case, have played the game. I wonder if the Sith Theron is facing off is the one in the book. Can't remember her name. The artist did enough research to draw her, but not enough to get Theron's appearance correct. 

Ask and you shall receive! The bracers on that cover are Theron's bracers in-game! 😍 The gloves I have on him in that shot are Kreia's gloves. The dye colour is deep gray and black. 

Yeah, and the placement looks much better in game. The Sith does look like Darth Karrid, and it would make sense for her to be on that cover.

Oh thanks, i really never paid attention to his default bracers then, probably because they're hidden under his gloves, and it sucks because i probably got rid of them on most of my characters, and i now have no way to get them back unless i buy the CM version of his default outfit... 😭

I'll try to see if i can make the ones from his second default outfit work, as i have this one.

3 hours ago, eabevella said:

There are similar ones:

RV-03 Speedsuit, Concealed Bodysuit

Remnant Dreadguard Agent

Dark Marauder (it's a special elbow length bracer too)

Thanks, i'll have to see in game for some of them as the bracers are hidden under gloves for most of them on pretty much every image i could find.

21 hours ago, eabevella said:

I am now the proud (pre-order) owner of this book 😍  Just wanted to say thank you soooo much for posting about this because I never would have known and I loathed the old cover so much (it seems I was basically alone in this but, like, I did not want my brain to be picturing generic fugly white bro pretending to be Theron as I read the book, I want to picture THERON) that it was the reason I hadn't bought the book yet 😅  but some absolute publishing genius decided to bless me with a fix for this singular problem, so now in a few months when it ships I will finally get to read it yasssssssssssssssssssss 😍

3 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

I am now the proud (pre-order) owner of this book 😍  Just wanted to say thank you soooo much for posting about this because I never would have known and I loathed the old cover so much (it seems I was basically alone in this but, like, I did not want my brain to be picturing generic fugly white bro pretending to be Theron as I read the book, I want to picture THERON) that it was the reason I hadn't bought the book yet 😅  but some absolute publishing genius decided to bless me with a fix for this singular problem, so now in a few months when it ships I will finally get to read it yasssssssssssssssssssss 😍

8 minutes ago, cannibithobbal said:

Same.

Took me a while to find the right cover but I put it in my amazon cart.