Give Us A Server Merge!!

FatalFlameLG

They must see the low population in their numbers. Subscribers can't get any content on Jung Ma - they shouldn't have to leave servers and spend cartel coins to go to another server to get content that should be available on every server. Enough already SWTOR is losing players by the handfuls because of their refusal to listen to it's players. Players with established legacies and multiple characters shouldn't be expected to do this.

Actually I believe several guilds have moved in this year. Them there city server folk moving out to the country! Can't blame them. I like it here. I have even recruited a few city folk. Some of us don't want a server merge. Well probably a lot of us don't want a merger which is why we moved or are are still here. Yea we could use a few more people, but not too many! Yes it would be nice if the wz and gsf limits were lowered on required players. I'll sign onto that petition. In general things are looking up.

Don't waste your efforts on server merging, keep giving good story content to attract more players. Players can move to another server if they want crowded city life, but don't force it on the rest of us.