The Red Eclipse - Making new friends (Italian Player here)

Altaris-Sheoth

Hi all, I'm new to the forum (First time I write on it) and I decide after a long time to start making friends and enjoy the game all toghter. I'm an italian player who has started the game very long time ago and frequently dismissed the game because I always played it alone or with some friends that they seemed not really enjoyed by it.:(

I can assure that in this condition I have entertainted me as much as possible, but it comes a moment that you think "WHY AM I PLAYING ALL ALONE WHILE THIS GAME IS A MMORPG?" and than you leave everything trying some other games, or other things, just to fight back boredom. And than I decided to replay it again, but this time I asked myself "WHY NOT ASKING PEOPLE IF THEY WANT TO PLAY TOGHETER? THERE A WHOLE WORLD OUT THERE!" and so HERE I AM wondering if there's a friendly soul who wants to enjoy this game with me. :cool:

I'm not the kind of person who takes game too seriously. I play for the entertain itself, and I not aim to be the best OP character in the whole galaxy. Not at all. I only enjoy playing in team, doing my role, trying to it as well as possible, and trying to avoid the death of my companions. :)

I hope someone answer this THREAD and wants to play with me. Making new friends and new experience is really a good thing [also because I live in a place where most of the people is narrow minded].

One more thing: I'm Italian I would like to find Italian players, YES, but I do not regret people who speaks in English (and if we use some voice speaking program I recommend patience because I rarely use it with English speaking people, but I get used to fast so don't worry!)

I hope someone will hear my call

P.s. - I'm in a Guild made with those friends, but is actually really useless if we do not play at all, so in the future I could really take into consideration the idea to enter in a REAL GUILD.