Time to max things out

Morteficare

My jugg is now in the state that i can start to work for the ultimata stats.

I playe dps(veng), skank and tank.

So now i need help on the perfect stats for all roles.

So the perfekt stats for

Veng dps

Skank

Tank

I think i got enuf 248 to manage it, but if i aint i then know what i need.

Hope i can get the ansers here and thankyou all for the help i hope to recive.

Hope i can get the ansers here and thankyou all for the help i hope to recive.

Just in case you hadn't found it already, this thread is a good starting point.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=918622

Any variances from here are more for personal preference and only make minor differences to overall dps/dtps etc.... Honestly, apart from hitting the accuracy cap, the biggest difference you can make is in perfecting your rotation/situational awareness during ops/fps etc. So don't forget that.... You see many people in full 248 gear but can barely reach sm dps checks...

Gear is secondary to knowing your class, imo.

Hope this helps.

Edited by WooduckAUS

for dps, i just go as close to whatever the theory crafters say. I play vigi when i dps.

for tanking in pve, i personally do warding b mods with high tertiary stat, high endurance, low defense enhancements. I like the extra health and don't sacrifice shield/absorb for it. Defense rating is well over the diminishing returns point no matter what you do really. Many people I know are running lethal b mods, for more power.

for skanking in pvp, i run the tank set bonus with high endurance dps mods and enhancements. i augment with low power, high endurance augments. My goal isn't damage but to be incredibly difficult to kill. If tank stats meant anything, i'd run my full tank set here too. I am a guardian tank main; my dps is secondary to me.