Farewell!

Momojojo

A message from a Star Wars fan, I love this game, it's amazing, but I can no longer play due to being sent out to BCT(basic combat training) and then I'll be on my military adventure, I bid farewell to all and may this game progress past any other mmo's standards!

When I'm back I plan to resub and play this game to a further length, I was able to reach level 20, and my experience so far is rated 10/10, I want to thank Bioware for creating such an amazing game.

A message from a Star Wars fan, I love this game, it's amazing, but I can no longer play due to being sent out to BCT(basic combat training) and then I'll be on my military adventure, I bid farewell to all and may this game progress past any other mmo's standards!

When I'm back I plan to resub and play this game to a further length, I was able to reach level 20, and my experience so far is rated 10/10, I want to thank Bioware for creating such an amazing game.

Good luck man. And thank you for protecting our civil liberties and freedoms we often take for granted. I don't think I am alone saying "We Salute YOU!"

Edited by Damon_Mott