Make HM/NIM mount drop in SM as well

Slowpokeking

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the Denova-Tank-Mount (heavy landslie tank or sth like that?) and with the Concodian Scout Ship (Ravagers) it seems to be like that for quite some time. However, I just saw the Denova-Mount drop once since 4.0 launches, this was in NiM. I never saw the Concodian Scout Ship drop for 1,5 years.

In general, I think, giving the NiM-Community a nice reward for their progress is quite okay. When players, who are not capable of doing NiM-Content, want a Mount, they may consider a sale-run. So, at least, we, the NiM-raiders, do have a personal (financial) interest in keeping the system like it is now. :cool:

Edited by Exocor

It could work like the statue decors, NIM has a 100% chance to drop, HM has a decent chance and SM with a smaller one.

No point to lock them behind a small group of people anymore.

why not?

raiders have really so little rewards these days that unique mounts make only a small prize.

No point to lock them behind a small group of people anymore.

So essentially you're saying you don't think putting the effort into clearing NiM content should have its own rewards? I completely do not agree with your idea, I think NiM capable raiders should get NiM specific rewards that are not watered down as you are suggesting.

Next it'll be asking for Ranked PvP rewards being available to reg PvP players, including titles and season rewards.

No, just no.

As someone who didn't get the mounts when I had the chance in 2.0, I agree they should be exclusive for NiM raids only. NiM used to be for BiS gear as well, however with that only being on the last boss, they deserve the mounts be exclusive. Sorry to all of those SM, and HM raiders, however work harder at improving your skill if you want those mounts.

So essentially you're saying you don't think putting the effort into clearing NiM content should have its own rewards? I completely do not agree with your idea, I think NiM capable raiders should get NiM specific rewards that are not watered down as you are suggesting.

Next it'll be asking for Ranked PvP rewards being available to reg PvP players, including titles and season rewards.

No, just no.

Why? You chose to face challenge and beat it is the best reward you've got. Especially after so many years.

As for ranked PVP rewards, it makes sense to give reg PVP players very old season rewards.

As someone who didn't get the mounts when I had the chance in 2.0, I agree they should be exclusive for NiM raids only. NiM used to be for BiS gear as well, however with that only being on the last boss, they deserve the mounts be exclusive. Sorry to all of those SM, and HM raiders, however work harder at improving your skill if you want those mounts.

They don't. They are not above others other than having a stable group to keep trying.

Screw that. Leave the guys who do NiM at least some reason to still do it. Even the bosses mostly don't drop BiS gear anymore.

You're probably a mount collector who doesn't want to do what it takes.

You want challenge, you get it, isn't it the best reward?

If you need mount to feel superior, that's silly.

With the Denova-Tank-Mount (heavy landslie tank or sth like that?) and with the Concodian Scout Ship (Ravagers) it seems to be like that for quite some time. However, I just saw the Denova-Mount drop once since 4.0 launches, this was in NiM. I never saw the Concodian Scout Ship drop for 1,5 years.

In general, I think, giving the NiM-Community a nice reward for their progress is quite okay. When players, who are not capable of doing NiM-Content, want a Mount, they may consider a sale-run. So, at least, we, the NiM-raiders, do have a personal (financial) interest in keeping the system like it is now. :cool:

Make all classes capable of doing the nim content then. I dont give a damn about your financial interest frankly. Selling mount runs like that should be a tos violation anyway. It encourages people to go to gold sellers to be able to purchase a mount that was supposed to reward nim raiders. At this point they should just have it drop from all levels of the same content.

They don't. They are not above others other than having a stable group to keep trying.

You can get the same stuff, just put in the time to be a NiM raider. No muss no fuss. Otherwise, no. Enough of this entitlement junk and either do it like they have or accept you wont get the reward.

Make all classes capable of doing the nim content then. I dont give a damn about your financial interest frankly. Selling mount runs like that should be a tos violation anyway. It encourages people to go to gold sellers to be able to purchase a mount that was supposed to reward nim raiders. At this point they should just have it drop from all levels of the same content.

What class is not capable of doing NiM in some way?

You can get the same stuff, just put in the time to be a NiM raider. No muss no fuss. Otherwise, no. Enough of this entitlement junk and either do it like they have or accept you wont get the reward.

It's not a about time, it's about being able to get a stable group, set fixed schedule. It's more about game style.

I guess you don't even know that many NIM mounts aren't 100% drop right? It;s like only 10-20% drop chance, make it 100% in NIM actually BENEFIT the raiders. Seems like you just don't want others to get it because it let you feel bad right?

Voting NO this should not happen.

Those mounts are a prize for doing the "Hard Stuff" and if you make it drop like candy then its no longer worth doing the hard stuff since gearing in NIM is still borked up.

Meanwhile - I do agree they should legacy unlock at a steep cost these RARE mounts once you have obtained one only (Since it's a pain to get on not just main, but ALT).