I dont want this game to fail...

darthbored

I would say the opposite. If you run into a tough spot, you will often find there is something wrong, either with the game or your playstyle. If the game rocks no amount of troll whining is going to change that and if not , no amount of fan-boi sophistries will change that. the majority of People go to the forum because there is a problem not because everything is fine.

@OP I hope they get their crap together, get their head out of their 4th point of contact so this game will "Live long and prosper" (lol i know wrong "Star"), noone wants to see this game fail, WE all want it to be good, BUT things can't get fixed if people think the game is "perfect" as is. No company will spend money (after a huge outlay of capital) IF they think All is well.

Completely agree. If there is negativity on the forums, it's often (though not in every case) for a good reason. Anyone who thinks this game is perfect is naive or has very little experience in what can be accomplished when designing an MMO.

Story is good to have, but it isn't the be all and end all of MMO design. There are features currently either missing or not functioning correct. Whilst others aren't necessarily needed, but would probably be welcomed if they were included.

In my opinion, this product is far from reaching its potential......yet. But with a little TLC it could get there.

But just giving constant praise to the devs will not help it accomplish that goal. What is needed is for the community and the devs to work together to root out the bugs, implement the required features and build a helpful and mature community that doesn't feel the need to flame each other and bash WoW at every opportunity.

Edited by Tarka