T-7 and Torian still missing

Drake_Averrod

So this doesn't get forgotten:

I am still missing T-7 and Torian Cadera from my companion list. I made an ingame ticket some time ago and apparently it was forwarded to the bug team, yet it remains unfixed for months now,

T-7 apparently gets removed due to a bug when replaying certain chapters. I do not have him back yet it said this was supposedly fixed in the patch notes in the past.

Torian Cadera can potentially die in the Kotet story. The Console on Odessen should give you the abbilitiy to readd him to your companion list. Yet when I do so and actually get the option to chose him to return, nothing happens and I have Master Ranos as active companion for whatever reason. This was supposedly also fixed in a past patch but does not work.

Please fix this absence of companions.

And please everyone else encountering this issue. Please post here to support this patch request. Or if you know a workarround please share it with the community.

• 2 months later...
I'm also having this issue. not with T-7 as I haven't even replayed the Kotfe/kotet stories, but I am missing torian and whenever I try to return him via the console it tells me he has been returned but I don't actually get him returned to me. :(