TYTH control Module

Kluile

where can I find this I need it for the last part of my story line to beat the God of war

It's a drop from Tyth in Operation. Then you take it with 2400 crystal thingies that you loot on Iokath, go to Operation room with consoles and chair, sit on the chair, make an engine, use a console, and you become Tyth, go outside and smash droids.

You do NOT need it to complete the story line. The storyline completes itself. The Tyth side quest is separate from the main story. It's only an introduction to the Operation.

It's a drop from Tyth in Operation. Then you take it with 2400 crystal thingies that you loot on Iokath, go to Operation room with consoles and chair, sit on the chair, make an engine, use a console, and you become Tyth, go outside and smash droids.

You do NOT need it to complete the story line. The storyline completes itself. The Tyth side quest is separate from the main story. It's only an introduction to the Operation.

I do have 2500 but it saying I need the TYTH control Module before I can fight it

I do have 2500 but it saying I need the TYTH control Module before I can fight it

You may need to look closer at what you are being said or you are experiencing something no one else is.

Like others have said, you do not need to fight Tyth or complete the operation to see the next parts of the Iokath storyline.

If you wish to kill Tyth however you can do so at any time. All you need is an ops group and the operation is even part of the groupfinder rotation. The control module drops from Tyth after you have killed him and is only usable for getting a very cool "walker" that functions like the other iokath things you buy from teminals.

Edited by exfell

Since you have advanced to the point in the story where you would want to face Tyth, it is highly likely that you have reached what is for the moment the end of it. That means that along with the rest of us you must wait for Bioware to release more story. Should not be long now :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...