Vengeance Jugg Translation for Rydarus' 5.0 Vigilance Guardian Guide

Hey! It's been a while, overwatch captured a lot of my attention and I haven't been apprising myself of TOR stuff, only raiding really.

Apparently dulfy has yet to put up my guide for the Juggernaut version of the Discipline, so here's a 98% finished draft of the Jugg version. Any differences *should be* cosmetic, just crossreference it with the Guardian guide that's been stickied up top.

https://www.docdroid.net/DK28Hso/50vengeancejuggernautguide.pdf.html

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you VERY MUCH FOR THIS!

I got back into SWTOR a month or so ago and your guide was what I used to make sense of all the changes to my Vengence Jugg (Left before Ziost, so lots of changes but I kept having problems with comparing Guard to Jugg abilities.

This translation makes it much easier for me.

[Note: As thanks for your guide, I ended up using your referral link when I re-subbed a month ago].

I'm interested to see how Vengeance/Vigilance will perform with 5.3. Though for now, I've been messing with Focus/Rage and having fun with it.

Vengeance/Vigilance is where my heart is, though. :(

• 4 weeks later...
Excellent. Just returned from a break, discovered I needed to run DPS spec in order to gain DPS mods. Vengeance is a lot more interesting now, and this guide deserves more appreciation from people who can wrap their heads around it.

Excellent. Just returned from a break, discovered I needed to run DPS spec in order to gain DPS mods. Vengeance is a lot more interesting now, and this guide deserves more appreciation from people who can wrap their heads around it.

His guide is awesome, I got the basics of vigi guardians from his vigi guide.

• 1 month later...
Hey! It's been a while, overwatch captured a lot of my attention and I haven't been apprising myself of TOR stuff, only raiding really.

Apparently dulfy has yet to put up my guide for the Juggernaut version of the Discipline, so here's a 98% finished draft of the Jugg version. Any differences *should be* cosmetic, just crossreference it with the Guardian guide that's been stickied up top.

https://www.docdroid.net/DK28Hso/50vengeancejuggernautguide.pdf.html

I love you for this :)