Looking for a guild!

Taroth

Hi! I'm a returning player looking for a guild to join.

First, a bit about me. I'm a long time MMO player. I cleared all content (except 40man Naxx) from release to WOTLK. I did everything in the first 3 expansions of LOTRO, I also was a guild leader at launch of a sith guild in SWTOR - we cleared everything except the end of Hutt Cartel. I've come back to the game several times, but haven't stayed.

What I have:

Empire: Sith Sorc (70), Sith Marauder (55), Sith Jugg (55), Merc

Republic: Jedi Sentinel (55)

I've done raids on the sorc (heals and DPS), mara and jugg (MT).

I play much more casually now but I enjoy leveling in this game and would level any class you want me to play (that Jugg was leveled and geared in 5 days during the Hutt Cartel and tanked S&V on its 6th day).

What I am looking for:

My ideal guild is a group of players that enjoys all types of content, but primarily engages in OPS and isn't afraid of PvP. I don't need to be in a NiM guild, but I'd be willing to join provided I'm given the chance to work off the rust from such a long break. You have fun playing the game, but aren't hardcore- you get stuff done on raid nights, but no one gets upset. You might even have a few friendly raid members that you keep around because they are cool people, even though everyone knows they don't really pull their weight. I'm on EST and can make just about any day work for gaming.

TLDR: I am looking for a group of good people and I don't mind wiping in raids.

Contact me here on the forums. I'm on the Ebon Hawk currently, but have enough creds to transfer my whole roster.

Some of us were unhappy on high pop servers, and came to Pot5 to get away from [insert reason here].

Example: Try judging less. That is one reason why I left Harbinger :cool:

Why would anyone transfer their whole roster to a dead server ???? :eek::confused: :confused: :confused:

I know they are looking for Ops and PvP, i read their post unlike you reading mine of 'there are ops and pvp guilds on the server'. There are ops and PvP on Pot5, maybe just not your YOUR liking, but I am not here for the likes of you. I was doing the nice thing and attempting to help someone and answering their question.

For anyone who wants to know:

Ops nights for guilds differ per guild. One guild runs them every day.

PvP Nights: Reg are Tuesdays and Thursday, Ranked is Friday.

Our 'dead server' is not for everyone, you have just proved that - its not for you, but you can spend your time being negative trolling on a server you may not even be on - I'm not going to judge. I'm trying to help someone find people on Pot5 if that is their desire.

You seem like the kind of troll that has to have the last word - I will not be responding back to you.

Sure. He wants ops and pvp. I'm confident you'll manage to provide that. But hey, what's important is that you got to rattle the J word.

And you seem like the sort of troll who wants the last player - no matter the grief for him. You don't mind dragging him into that little dystopia of yours.

Being number one in conquests thanks to zero competition is one thing. Queues yielding something other than 4 hours of wait for nothing is another. You manage to pull up 2 pvp nights a week by yourselves? Well, sincerely, congratulations. But don't pretend all is fine to that poor guy.

Hope your guild has only multiples of 8, so you can pvp against yourselves. Have fun !

Edited by BenduKundalini