Cost of outfit customization

americanaussie

Has this gone up? Why is is more expensive to wear clothes at level 70? Is it we get a fancier tailor or something. Somehow I don't remember it being 6300 per item.

I would love to know why it's so expensive. I know I know it's a drop in the bucket for the rich but lately I've found myself unable to wear the new stuff I buy as I don't leave enough to wear it but also, I think the cost has gone up from 5000-- something. (Yes I'm a habitual outfit designer)

Has this gone up? Why is is more expensive to wear clothes at level 70? Is it we get a fancier tailor or something. Somehow I don't remember it being 6300 per item.

I would love to know why it's so expensive. I know I know it's a drop in the bucket for the rich but lately I've found myself unable to wear the new stuff I buy as I don't leave enough to wear it but also, I think the cost has gone up from 5000-- something. (Yes I'm a habitual outfit designer)

Unless I am mistaken, the cost to "set" an outfit in the outfit designer is based upon the character's level, or at least that has been my experience.

I have not "set" an outfit at every level, but the cost to "set" an outfit on any given character has always gone up as the character level has gone up.

I've not noticed a difference in cost with regards to the "level" or quality of any given item I am "setting" in the outfit designer.

Yes I know. At level 70 it was costing 5600 or so. After the latest patch it is now costing 6300. It never used to cost that much.

Ohhh, gotcha. Are you comparing the same quality item, because I'm pretty sure that is also a factor in the price; I recently created a new outfit on a level 70 and I noticed that when I had two items that had the same appearance, but one was green while the other was purple, the purple cost more to use in the vanity slots for me. The reason I don't speak with exact certainty is that it's been a long time since I played and also I'm preferred so costs are often different for me.

Ohhh, gotcha. Are you comparing the same quality item, because I'm pretty sure that is also a factor in the price; I recently created a new outfit on a level 70 and I noticed that when I had two items that had the same appearance, but one was green while the other was purple, the purple cost more to use in the vanity slots for me. The reason I don't speak with exact certainty is that it's been a long time since I played and also I'm preferred so costs are often different for me.

I'll double check but I thought it was my orange adaptive gear. But I'll check that! Ño wait it was because I wanted to wear the orange nightlife outfit but I had gambled all my credits bwahaha. So orange gear.

I'll double check but I thought it was my orange adaptive gear. But I'll check that! Ño wait it was because I wanted to wear the orange nightlife outfit but I had gambled all my credits bwahaha. So orange gear.

Do the Coruscant or DK heroics and use the cash to pay for the outfit. Problem solved.

Honestly, I have never looked at the pricing... because it is simply not that big a fee even at level 70 to stamp a full set of armor into an appearance tab.

That said.. in the grand scheme of the handful of "maintainance" style fees left in in this game.... an "alleged" extra 600 credits per armor piece to load an appearance tab ----> is a mole hill unworthy of being elevated to mountain status, even in this den of internet litigious protesting that is a gaming forum.