Any active guilds left on juna ma?

Bria

Seem like a ghost server ive joined 3 guild and its the same result about 3-6 players if best a day . I cant find anybody to group with (even thu you dont need them really....) but its a multiplayer game and its missing a key element...PLAYERS is there any "active" guild out there i would love to join..just sad playing with nobody...so if your guild is... well at this point ill take semi active please tell me know....:) Edited by Bria

If you would like to join The Shadow Empire, feel free to whisper any of our members for an invite. We are a family friendly pvp/pve/rp guild with 500+ members and normally have from 5-20 members on at a time. We also do daily ops with the guild Dread Imp. and do tons of Uprisings and FP's everyday.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know :)

Good evening,

I hoped I could interest you in chatting about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here over on Harbinger. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general HERE, as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen

• 3 months later...
If you would like to join The Shadow Empire, feel free to whisper any of our members for an invite. We are a family friendly pvp/pve/rp guild with 500+ members and normally have from 5-20 members on at a time. We also do daily ops with the guild Dread Imp. and do tons of Uprisings and FP's everyday.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know :)

I'd like to join The Shadow Empire. My main's name is Enki'le. Send me a mail if you're interested.