Is this server dead yet?

Sentumen

It's been weeks since I've gotten a group for a fp.

I haven't been in a single warzone in 2017.

It's been almost two years since I've gotten a group together for an ops.

I haven't been able to do any of that uprising **** because no one is ever on.

Should I just go ahead and transfer? I'm surprised I've stuck around here this long already.

A year or so ago, I was the guy arguing the server wasn't dead...

I've given up. I moved a few to JC, and kept a few here because I'm stubborn... at least i have my wife to play with here... if I didn't I'd give up and move them all...

It's been weeks since I've gotten a group for a fp.

I haven't been in a single warzone in 2017.

It's been almost two years since I've gotten a group together for an ops.

I haven't been able to do any of that uprising **** because no one is ever on.

Should I just go ahead and transfer? I'm surprised I've stuck around here this long already.

At this point you have to be acquainted with Knights of Ren, Ultimate Force, or Tao Covenant if you're interested in grouping. I have noticed Axem Rangers too. Although I'm in Ascensión, I regularly do operations. Warzones happen every Tuesday and Thursday nights. Ranked warzones occur on Friday.

I'm not suggesting don't transfer, I just wanted to let you know there are options.

At this point you have to be acquainted with Knights of Ren, Ultimate Force, or Tao Covenant if you're interested in grouping. I have noticed Axem Rangers too. Although I'm in Ascensión, I regularly do operations. Warzones happen every Tuesday and Thursday nights. Ranked warzones occur on Friday.

I'm not suggesting don't transfer, I just wanted to let you know there are options.

KOT's timing for fps/ops is horrendous for me. I was with them a little while, but they always seemed do to events right at the time I'm at work or otherwise indisposed, UF's activity varies, but I haven't heard of Tao or Axem.

Good evening,

I hoped I could interest you in chatting about The Crimson Order [TCO] as an option for your guild home here over on Harbinger. TCO is a multi-game guild that has recently relocated our SWTOR chapter to the Harbinger server from Pop5 in order to rebuild it from the ground up here as a non-zerg, high quality, wrecking ball of a guild in TOR. You can find out more about our guild in general HERE, as well as our full recruitment post with details HERE. I'm also happy to answer any question you may have regarding the above documents, or anything NOT covered there. Hope to hear back soon, and have a great day.

-Vaylen