Cartel Market Glitched and Took my Coins

americanaussie

They don;t do account support here on the forums and since it involves money, they won;t take an email.

You're going to have to call them: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/

Good luck

I submitted an in game ticket. I'm not getting up at 3am to call them. If they can take my coins without a phone call them they can put them back.

I posted this to let them know they have issues or bugs. I contacted account and billing in game. Ingame ticketing isn't broken for me.

• 2 weeks later...
They don;t do account support here on the forums and since it involves money, they won;t take an email.

You're going to have to call them: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/

I had something similar happen to me recently and customer service will not deal with this issue on the phone - they agree with a reply I had on my thread about it; once you've purchased the cartel coins and they have your money it's basically tough luck. I bought 1050 Cartel Coins to spend 950 on a supercrate whilst they were still on offer but the cartel market glitched and I didn't get the item. No response to my bug forum post, no response to in-game ticket after a week (CS said expect an 8 week wait and then a further lengthy wait whilst they do an "investigation") yet nothing - I'm just a victim of BW theft it seems.

I necroed this thread to ask the OP if they got a resolution.

I necroed this thread

10 days is not a necro. Real support forums don't use that term anyway.

If you;re able to get resolution via a support ticket, that's great. All we can do is respond to these questions is via personal experience and how staff (sort of) explains things.

We've been told previously that anything dealing with money goes to phone support and in game ticketing will not help. Or at least did not have access to account data.

I;ve gone around with them before and some of us here have as well.

10 days is not a necro. Real support forums don't use that term anyway.

If you;re able to get resolution via a support ticket, that's great. All we can do is respond to these questions is via personal experience and how staff (sort of) explains things.

We've been told previously that anything dealing with money goes to phone support and in game ticketing will not help. Or at least did not have access to account data.

I;ve gone around with them before and some of us here have as well.

On the phone the guy said that because I had already spent my real money to get in-game currency that the problem has become an in-game issue and they would not deal with it at customer support. It was UK customer support so maybe they are less helpful?

On the phone the guy said that because I had already spent my real money to get in-game currency that the problem has become an in-game issue and they would not deal with it at customer support. It was UK customer support so maybe they are less helpful?

Thank you for the follow up. Maybe Keith realigned what each desk does and didn't bother to mention it to the player base.