Reorganizing Data after a whole day of maintenance.

Joluka

This happens to me for EVERY patch. I cannot afford to get rid of Bitraider which requires a full game download, as I have very restricted access ($5 per gig) and no other choice :( I really wish they would just fix it. Most patches are at least 24 hours.. sometimes 2 or even 3 days.

This happens to me for EVERY patch. I cannot afford to get rid of Bitraider which requires a full game download, as I have very restricted access ($5 per gig) and no other choice :( I really wish they would just fix it. Most patches are at least 24 hours.. sometimes 2 or even 3 days.

Do you have an external hard drive? Copy the game over. What part of the world do you live that charges you that obscenely for internet or are you running it off your mobile phone data? There is a little fix to reduce reorganising data. I'll have to post it later but you can google it. It's a Reddit post about it. Easy fix.

Do you have an external hard drive? Copy the game over. What part of the world do you live that charges you that obscenely for internet or are you running it off your mobile phone data? There is a little fix to reduce reorganising data. I'll have to post it later but you can google it. It's a Reddit post about it. Easy fix.

Not sure what copying the bitraider version over to another drive would do? Wouldn't I still have to download the entire game anyway?

I live very deep in the northern rockies.. the only providers here are both ripoffs. Horridly slow, horrid data strangulation, terribly unstable, and ridiculous fees. So remote there are no cell phones either. Have to drive hours just get food, lol. The lack of decent internet is the main drawback for us though. We love it here otherwise.

Anyway, I love this game, just wish they would fix things like this. People have been complaining about it for years.

I have been trying, without any success, to find a way to fix it on my end for the past year. Any help would be nice :)

Open "Task Manager" and "End Task" all BitRaider **** , then restart the "Launcher" and you`ll skip "Reorganizing Data".

I get a warning that I will have to completely re download the entire game if I shut off the launcher now.

I get a warning that I will have to completely re download the entire game if I shut off the launcher now.

Dunno. It works for me everytime. The launcher is downloading just the new patch. It says "Updating". But... Im not 100% sure if its downloading the patch only or the whole game :)

Edited by iankalo