Justice for Jung Ma

angrysqiurl

You were a powerhouse. You founded the most tight-knit server in this game, where Coordinating Confusion, Systems CommonWealth, UMBRA, Nightmare Squadron and many others would look forward to facing off in PvP or grouping up for Ops. The empire was one large, dysfunctional family full of entertainment from the likes of ruler Zod or the one and only Hollyhox. The republic was home of the underdogs, full of grit and determination, proudly and unapologetically pulling off a win-streak in 8v8s or a clutch in an Arena. Other toxic and jealous servers laughed you off at face value, simply for the fact that you were strong enough to handle both RP and PvP. But that didn't stop you. You took advantage of your small population and embraced this closeness, and what you achieved was incomparable. Even with a steady decline in population, we thought it would be fine, and worst case scenario we would just merge with Ebon Hawk.

Then, everything changed when the Bioware nation attacked. Adding insult to injury, they put server transfers on sale. As a result, fear and paranoia built up in what was once a great community. Internal struggle led to the falling out of guilds and desperate, rash thinking. Transferring was a quick escape to the majority of us and it was the easiest solution. You offered so much to us, yet we ungratefully abandoned you.

For a while now, next to nothing has been left of you, yet somehow after all that's happened, you're still standing. That last leg you stand on is the legacy you've built. You didn't deserve any of this, and for that I am sorry.

RIP JUNG MA, you will forever be in our hearts.

I didn't even choose this server, somehow whatever server I started with at launch eventually got funneled into this ghost town. Don't really care, just came back to beat all the stories and occasionally come back whenever there is more story content, I play ESO if I want an MMO experience. You can tell by the signature I don't feel like changing. :confused::confused::confused:

You were a powerhouse. You founded the most tight-knit server in this game, where Coordinating Confusion, Systems CommonWealth, UMBRA, Nightmare Squadron and many others would look forward to facing off in PvP or grouping up for Ops. The empire was one large, dysfunctional family full of entertainment from the likes of ruler Zod or the one and only Hollyhox. The republic was home of the underdogs, full of grit and determination, proudly and unapologetically pulling off a win-streak in 8v8s or a clutch in an Arena. Other toxic and jealous servers laughed you off at face value, simply for the fact that you were strong enough to handle both RP and PvP. But that didn't stop you. You took advantage of your small population and embraced this closeness, and what you achieved was incomparable. Even with a steady decline in population, we thought it would be fine, and worst case scenario we would just merge with Ebon Hawk.

Then, everything changed when the Bioware nation attacked. Adding insult to injury, they put server transfers on sale. As a result, fear and paranoia built up in what was once a great community. Internal struggle led to the falling out of guilds and desperate, rash thinking. Transferring was a quick escape to the majority of us and it was the easiest solution. You offered so much to us, yet we ungratefully abandoned you.

For a while now, next to nothing has been left of you, yet somehow after all that's happened, you're still standing. That last leg you stand on is the legacy you've built. You didn't deserve any of this, and for that I am sorry.

RIP JUNG MA, you will forever be in our hearts.

As long as Bioware keeps the server up, I will still play on Jung Ma and only Jung Ma everyday. As the days go by, I see many of my fellow players leave the server and new ones come in. Everyday is a new challenge and a new experience and in my guilds Coordinating Confusion and The Shadow Empire, we take on each and every one. I will continue to fight for Jung Ma and stand by her side till the very last breath.

Long live Jung Ma!

• 2 weeks later...
As long as Bioware keeps the server up, I will still play on Jung Ma and only Jung Ma everyday. As the days go by, I see many of my fellow players leave the server and new ones come in. Everyday is a new challenge and a new experience and in my guilds Coordinating Confusion and The Shadow Empire, we take on each and every one. I will continue to fight for Jung Ma and stand by her side till the very last breath.

Long live Jung Ma!

Hey jaff, this is aldensen from coordinating confusion. I didn't even know CoCo was still alive, but glad to see you had way more faith than anyone else on that server. :)

Only the tough dare to live on the rim. That is what we do here. Its a hard life we live. But that is what is being done. Forging a server anew, more tight knit than ever before. A real challenge. We are the few, the bold, the hardened, the pioneers! We are the survivors. We do not write our guild names in sand, we carve them into the foundations of mountains with our light sabers! Come join us on the rim, the Jung Ma lives!

• 4 months later...
Jung Ma was the first server I ever played on. I miss her. The RP, though few and far between, was exceptional. The alliances forged by my guild will never be forgotten. The Red Hand, Shadow Council of Sith...you will be remembered. Our enemies Alpha Company, House of Kilndar..though hated, will be remembered as well. I may play on the Ebon Hawk now but Jung Ma will always be home. I started another toon there today and when the servers shut down for good, Jung Ma will be the final resting place for ALL of my toons. Edited by Arma_Dolus