self-healing as dps :)

MusicRider

One observation from the nerfs (mostly affects pvp though) is that to heal to full it costs a full force bar and 12-15s after which you are out of combat and need another about 12s to regenerate force, so in total anything between 22-27s... a door lock is max 20s. Hurray! :D

Lightning can get away with it 2-3 times, but you run out of force then. Madness cannot get away with it at all, unless in short engagement or by reducing your dps output.

Overall in WZ, unless its a really really long engagement with no healers, I dont run in too many force issues. Still, result is often that I have a significant ammount of self-healing compared to other dps, merc aside, and for the most part its active self-healing, not linked to healing on cooldowns.

One thing is I make sure that I have my resurgence on me unless I,m at 100%, and hit UP mostly on cooldown.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.