did not receive the e mail

m-gt

so i went to buy some gear with an old character and the send it to my main acount i play on all the time. i send the in game email and went to the other acount to check if its there but its not. then send a test mail with only letters no items and that arived super fast. did i just lose that gear or does it take a while before its there:confused:

It takes at least 30min to send items between accounts, AFAIK it's 1h when the receiver is F2P / preferred.

When it takes longer, you might have sent it to another player's char. In this case a decent guy may send the item back to you, or, when he doesn't log to that char within 5 days, the mail will be returned automatically.

This returned mail will then be deleted after 30 days in your inbox!

Edited by Mubrak

• 2 weeks later...
Is that right? I remember giving my alt the victorious pioneer set for lving and it came instantly.

You can't really send those by mail as they are legacy bound.

Only way you can send those is storing them in your legacy bank.

Is that right? I remember giving my alt the victorious pioneer set for lving and it came instantly.

Your alt is on the same account. The OP and the response to which you replied are talking about mailing to a different account.

You can't really send those by mail as they are legacy bound.

Only way you can send those is storing them in your legacy bank.

Legacy bound items can be sent by mail to other characters in your legacy.