Changing subcription plan

RareKiLaPrO

Ok, so i have a question regarding changing my sub plan, see i have switched from the 30 day recurring plan to the 60 day plan and i want to quit the 30 day plan by clicking the cancel subscription button but i still have a month left of my 60 day one, so my question here is, will clicking cancel subscription completely wipe what sub i have left? or will it still just run until i purchase another one?

Thx.

Ok, so i have a question regarding changing my sub plan, see i have switched from the 30 day recurring plan to the 60 day plan and i want to quit the 30 day plan by clicking the cancel subscription button but i still have a month left of my 60 day one, so my question here is, will clicking cancel subscription completely wipe what sub i have left? or will it still just run until i purchase another one?

Thx.

No, it won't.

You paid for a month, you will get the month.

Doesn't matter when you cancel the recurring charge, and that is really all that you are doing; Making sure that they do not charge you for another block of time after the current block runs out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.