I need help finding a specific set of armor.

MattMcEwen

This is my first time posting, so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place or if it's just a stupid question in general.

I'm trying to find out where I can obtain (hopefully buy) two full sets of the Decorated Targeter's MK-2 armor for my level 46 Imp Agent and my level 70 Pub Smuggler. So far the only place I've been able to find it is as a reward for Heroics between level 29-32. But the problem is that they bind on pickup so I can't use an appropriate level character to snag and transfer them, but I also can't use the higher level characters to get them at all.

Any suggestions?

This is my first time posting, so I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place or if it's just a stupid question in general.

I'm trying to find out where I can obtain (hopefully buy) two full sets of the Decorated Targeter's MK-2 armor for my level 46 Imp Agent and my level 70 Pub Smuggler. So far the only place I've been able to find it is as a reward for Heroics between level 29-32. But the problem is that they bind on pickup so I can't use an appropriate level character to snag and transfer them, but I also can't use the higher level characters to get them at all.

Any suggestions?

Most armor sets like that have visually-similar (or identical) sets available for crafting through the "Armormech" Crew Skill.

Be aware that some armor sets look different when equipped by an Imperial character vs when equipped by a Republic character, so if you're aiming to have your Smuggler and your Agent have the same look, that might be an issue.

TOR-Fashion (a really good site) has the following listed for the Decorated Targeter Mk-2:

If either / both of those are the ones you're looking for, you can scroll down on each page to find a list of other armors that share the same appearance, that should give you a good starting point to see about Crafting them or purchasing them off of the GTN.

Edited by DarthDymond

As stated, TOR-Fashion is a good resource for finding the looks you like.

It looks like the xonolite onslaught armor would suit you on the Republic side and the mullinine onslaught on the Imperial side.

Every piece might not be perfect, but it looked like they were the same when I glanced at them, and would certainly provide a solid base from which to start.

These are basic schematics that any armormech can learn, so if you have an armormech yourself you are already in business.

If not, check the GTN and then ask around on the fleet or the capital world and see what sorts of prices people will quote you to make the stuff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.