Increase Tracer Missile dmg by 40%

VIZIOO

Most main abilities per class deals max dmg, that could be somewhere between 10459 - 11289 single target. Ours as mercs is not even close. We need that 40% so we can be even, around 10689 -12057. And also Responsive Saveguards should be at a 1:45min cooldown instead of 2mins.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most main abilities per class deals max dmg, that could be somewhere between 10459 - 11289 single target. Ours as mercs is not even close. We need that 40% so we can be even, around 10689 -12057. And also Responsive Saveguards should be at a 1:45min cooldown instead of 2mins.

How about, instead, just mash a few keys and watch stuff die?

Oh, wait, you already have that.

5/10. Obvious troll is obvious.

i still really don't understand why players asked for changing tracer missile animation with thefusion missile... :(

and for once BW did..how ironic. :rolleyes:

Yeah, old animation for tracer missile was great, it was like taking a crap, both animation wise and game play wise. A rare conjunction of form and function for Bioware.

Yeah, old animation for tracer missile was great, it was like taking a crap, both animation wise and game play wise. A rare conjunction of form and function for Bioware.

xD

And some more to make it at least 5 chars.

I heard blazing bolts would be the main ability so it should tick with 10-15 k, too. Lets say 13k. But I don't think the Merc has a problem with dmg. Rather with survivabilty. Why do you actually need to click Kolto? Sometimes I don't find it or I click it too late. It should be a passive. Everytime my health falls below 75% it should heal me up to 75% again.

the topic in self is full stupid, merc need to be toned down, and by that I mean Responsive Measures need to be moved to PT, 3 DCD that can pretty much heal to full? not really sure what BW was thinking here, but obviously they took the easy route, which not fix the issue just give them 3 dcd that heal to full and hope people dont noticed BW has no clue when comes to balancing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.