Cannot level up past 65

ggregoriou

Hey all,

So I started playing swtor again after a year break and all my characters are at 65. I clicked the link on some one signature to be a sub for 7 days so I can also level up, but when I kill enemies I get the purple XP being shown on screen, but it does not actually get added to my character? I am one point away from 66 and I have killed so many enemies and nothing.

Before as a preferred player it would not even show the purple. Is it because I am not a paid sub, but a temporary 7 day sub?

Any help is appreciated

TIA

Hey all,

So I started playing swtor again after a year break and all my characters are at 65. I clicked the link on some one signature to be a sub for 7 days so I can also level up, but when I kill enemies I get the purple XP being shown on screen, but it does not actually get added to my character? I am one point away from 66 and I have killed so many enemies and nothing.

Before as a preferred player it would not even show the purple. Is it because I am not a paid sub, but a temporary 7 day sub?

Any help is appreciated

TIA

I do not believe that the free 7 days unlocks you as a sub for 5.0. You have to actually subscribe to trigger the unlock.

What is unknown is if you are accumulating XP anyway, and just not getting the level raise, or if it actually flushes everything you do until you sub. You will have to actually sub to find out.

Thanks, I thought that might be it. other things unlocked like these forum posts so I was not 100% sure.

Maybe I will sub again, but playing on bootcamp is a pain atm plus so many changes. it is taking a while to get used to it again :D

Yeah, the 7-day thing doesn't make you a "real" subscriber from an entitlement standpoint, only from a gameplay standpoint.

So you get to play without the non-sub restrictions but you don't get access to subscriber specific things like expansions or rewards.

Thanks for your help all.

I have subbed for a long time before taking a break, but since I could only access the game using bootcamp and on a tiny screen I wanted to hold out until I could arrange access on a bigger screen/desktop maybe, but I could not resist and I upgraded. Got my Jedi sage to lvl 68 :D

I have all characters at lvl 65 minus two classes and I want to get them up to 70 as well and I went to make a new character and noticed three options, tor and the new game. I was wondering the difference is one you simply start right from the beginning and the other you start at the new expansion pack, but both at lvl 1, right? You have to use the token to start from 65 as far as I can tell?

So many changes like the new vendors on the fleet, but am glad I came back for this one. I have a small amount of credits, but 12k cartel coins. What is worth buying from the CM these days?

Thanks as always

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.