Help guys with cancelling a subscription.

Aeonsilverfall

Hello Guys Im a subscriber and my subscription will end in a month more or less, and well I loved the game but I have no time anymore I barely play. So I need help on how to cancel the subscription, I went into support-my account and I beleive I saw something like change to free play or something. Its that the way to cancel the subscription and dont get charged any more?

Please help and thanks in advance.

Hello Guys Im a subscriber and my subscription will end in a month more or less, and well I loved the game but I have no time anymore I barely play. So I need help on how to cancel the subscription, I went into support-my account and I beleive I saw something like change to free play or something. Its that the way to cancel the subscription and dont get charged any more?

Please help and thanks in advance.

Go to your account page and under subscription Edit payment Option and delete said payment option. Sorry to see you go and good luck in your new adventures.. Take care!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.